Guys, check your 9mm PDX1 124 +Ps - Page 2

Guys, check your 9mm PDX1 124 +Ps

This is a discussion on Guys, check your 9mm PDX1 124 +Ps within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; This makes me wonder what is going on with all the ammo recalls I hear. I don't buy much factory ammo because I handload. However ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Guys, check your 9mm PDX1 124 +Ps

This makes me wonder what is going on with all the ammo recalls I hear. I don't buy much factory ammo because I handload. However I do carry factory ammo when I carry concealed. Checked all my factory stuff, its ok. I wonder ,if these rounds had chambered,Would they have caused a gun shattering kaboom? Quite possible I think.
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson. Always remember our military. Me

One more reason to load your own.
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. Albert Einstein

"People in Arizona carry guns," said a Chandler police spokesman. "You better be careful about who you are picking on."

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    Without gauging bullet diameter or weight,it's possible that the fatter bullets are different weight,and if you look at the ogive (where bullet tapers) ithe bullets look like they are sticking too far out of the case,that is why in reloading different bullet types/weights have different Over All Lengths due to chambers.YOU DEFINITELY HAVE 2 DIFFERENT BULLET TYPES IN THE SAME BOX WHICH IS BAD.
    I think products should carry warning labels like"WARNING PRODUCT WAS MADE ON A MONDAY OR FRIDAY"use at your own risk
    Couldnt agree more with the warning lable like that

You think Winchester want to admit they screw up with a label like that? Anyway I still haven't heard from them.

You have to check everything nowadays. You would think that when you pay good money for items be it automobiles,guns,lawnmowers, heating/AC units, washing machines that you should expect a standard of quality and in most cases you do but in the rare instance you don't get what you pay for it really SUCKS

HOLY CRAP. Thanks for notifying everyone. I don't use PDX1 but I do carry Ranger-Ts. It's very good advice to be sure all SD rounds will drop into your barrel's chamber before loading them into the magazine. I think I'll be adopting that practice from now on.

Not exactly the same thing, but my friend bought a 100 count box of WWB FMJ .40S&W last week. Half the rounds in there were JHP. Not a huge deal, but we thought it was really odd.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tokerblue View Post
    Not exactly the same thing, but my friend bought a 100 count box of WWB FMJ .40S&W last week. Half the rounds in there were JHP. Not a huge deal, but we thought it was really odd.
    Hmm... Winchester again. Maybe I'll stick with Federal.

thanks for the heads up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links