Defensive Carry banner

Too Good not to pass Along

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Stubborn 
#1 ·
#4 ·
I use to like CTD but after reading a rant by Dewayne about what he thinks about certain politicians, I emailed him telling him he just lost a long time customer because his political view as a business leader is not good to be published to everyone since politics are so painful for one side or the other. He wrote back basically saying he knows that but he will speak his mind because that is who he is. That's his call and I respect that but I told him I did not respect his politics and will buy from someone else from now on...

(this is not meant to be a political thread so I will decline any request as to which party was totally disrespected by name calling. I was surprised the newspaper quoted him.)

#5 ·
I don't know the mans politics, honestly don't care unless he is an anti-gunner.
Just thought this was a great price... I pay more than $29 bucks for 9mm Ranger T's
With all the talk of late about ammo prices going up, I was just trying to save everyone some money. :yup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.