Bulk ammo buying

This is a discussion on Bulk ammo buying within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well just in case the best president ever that's sarcasm btw gets reelected. I know people are buying in bulk but are you bulk buyers ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Bulk ammo buying

Bulk ammo buying

Well just in case the best president ever that's sarcasm btw gets reelected. I know people are buying in bulk but are you bulk buyers stocking up on target or defensive or both.

2. Remove Ads

I buy NATO stuff in bulk. I guess people that aren't restricted to ball ammo mostly use it for target, but a bad guy wouldn't know the difference.
    mano3 and ericb327 like this.

The only reason why I recently bought 6K rounds of 9x19 is because I've got a succession of classes coming up over the course of the next couple of months (single-day with a local school, a single day with Robert Vogel [courtesy of 1911Addicts.com], and 6 days [HE01 and HE02] with Chris Costa).

I think this pay check I'm gonna drop some $ on some bulk. If Dhs is buying it maybe I should to. what are they preparing for a attack maybe regulations maybe a price increase due to taxes who knows

IMO.......buy anything that's available. I went through the drought before and after 'O' got elected. Now I'm paying more for gasoline just to get to and from work to pay taxes. I have been on the buy ammo every week allowance for a couple of years. I've been conservative for a couple of years as well. Bulk ammo at a good buy is fine....everyone has a right......just don't plan on making a profit off your brother in the future. I can't stand folks like that.
    JustInCase likes this.

i use Georgia Arms for bulk ammo
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

In the past two days I've ordered high velocity .22LR, .223, and .38 Special from two different suppliers. I used four or five sources, depending who has the best deal and I buy target as well as hunting and defensive ammo.
    Ruger SP101 3" .357
    Taurus 941UL .22WMR
    Mini-14
    H&R Pardner Pump 20

Heard about a big contract the gov't issued on 40S&W.... may deplete all stocks and sources. Expect high prices for months to come.

As far as the political side of things, I buy bulk target ammo online, because if bulk ammo purchasing gets regulated... Walmart ammo might be the best deal left, and I don't like Walmart.

Senior Member Array GoBigOrange's Avatar
    sgammo.com

Well if the zombies are after me and I run out of personal defense ammo I won't mind using practice ammo.
    Yoda, I am, yes.

When the brown stuff hits the oscillating ceiling fixture, ammo is ammo...I have plenty of both SD ammo and practice stuff...but in the end, it's all ammo
    VCDL Member
    "Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."
    Theodore Roosevelt

I just took receipt of 1000 rounds of Ranger T on Monday. Yesterday I bought 2000 more Small Pistol Primers (Federal) and 2 more pounds of Unique powder. Prices are very reasonable right now. I have used an ammo budget for the last 5 years and every little bit helps build up a nice stock to reload and for "Social Purposes". Every two weeks at payday I take $50-75 to make purchases. The bulk order of Ranger T was from a company bonus I spent part of.
    Praise the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle --- Psalm 144
    NRA Endowment Life
    There are NO Silver Medals for Street Combat
    Blue Thunder

Ammo just bought 1000k of 40sw at targetsportsusa.com for $279.80 includes shipping

Quote Originally Posted by 1boredguy View Post
    As far as the political side of things, I buy bulk target ammo online, because if bulk ammo purchasing gets regulated... Walmart ammo might be the best deal left, and I don't like Walmart.
    Great pricing at targetssports

I use Sportsman's Guide and wait until they offer $4.99 shipping on anything. My last order weighed in at 37 pounds [ammo and an SKS stock] and only paying $4.99 for shipping was a huge deal!
    TSiWRX likes this.
    US Air Force, 1986 - 2007

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links