Thought 9mm was supposed to be easy!! - Page 3

Thought 9mm was supposed to be easy!!

This is a discussion on Thought 9mm was supposed to be easy!! within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by faif2d I have been using SG ammo from Stillwater, Ok. lately and been more than pleased. They have something like 40 flavors ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Thought 9mm was supposed to be easy!!

Quote Originally Posted by faif2d View Post
    I have been using SG ammo from Stillwater, Ok. lately and been more than pleased. They have something like 40 flavors of 9mm and I get delivery in 1 or 2 days depending on the time of day I place the order. They have very good prices and the 2 times I e mailed questions I got an answer in a few hours.
    Plus 1 on SGAmmo, good prices, real time online inventory, reasonable shipping, and good service. Placed an order tonight. Last time I ordered on Thursday night, got delivery the next Tuesday.

Another plus for SGAmmo. I just bought 2000 rounds of winchester 9mm 115gr fmj. Ordered on Sunday night and I have a tracking number for delivery on the 30th. I may buy more just to really stock up.

Not sure what state you live in but I dont pay more than $8.99 for practice ammo. that is not the aluminum crap either. There is always a run on it when it goes on sale so you have to know when they put it on the shelves and time it right.

every week at my local store either remington or federal is on sale at that price

I went to walmart to buy some 45 and 9mm ammo the other day. They didnt have any but have a huge stack of 40cal ammo. I found that kind of strange.
    XD9sc
    XDm 45c

Order from one of the good online sellers, you pay for shipping but usually come out fine on the savings.

Quote Originally Posted by bentol888 View Post
    Sorry. Should have been more specific. 9mm 124-147 JHP are hard to find because thats what what I carry therefore want to practice with. Cabela's JHP's are pretty much backordered, so is Academy.

Quote Originally Posted by bentol888 View Post
    Sorry. Should have been more specific. 9mm 124-147 JHP are hard to find because thats what what I carry therefore want to practice with. Cabela's JHP's are pretty much backordered, so is Academy.
    AMMOMAN.com has some available now - Speer Gold Dots, to boot. I use Eric all the time. Great service. Free shipping. Never a hitch.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links