Ammuntion pricing. BS or not? - Page 2

Ammuntion pricing. BS or not?

This is a discussion on Ammuntion pricing. BS or not? within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I would have told him to cancel the sale as I would not be able to afford to feed the gun at the expected coming ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Ammuntion pricing. BS or not?

I would have told him to cancel the sale as I would not be able to afford to feed the gun at the expected coming prices. I would then go buy from someone else.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

That sounds like when a car salesman tells you "I have to go and get that approved from my boss."

I always tell them you can't bullsh!t a bullsh!tter.

I would tell you the real answer but I am not allowed.
    gdm320 likes this.

Senior Member Array IAm_Not_Lost's Avatar
    If that were even close to happening the NRA would be screaming foul and claiming that Obama is out to control our minds and our guns, and that we as a "free" society need to fight back for our rights which are everyday being stripped away from us. Oh wait...
    "Brilliant. So now we got a huge guy theory, and a serial crusher theory. Top notch. What's your name?" - Paul Smecker

You've been punked,not to say he wouldn't like to do it,or that he won't do it. Those anti gun wheels are always turning in their sick liberal minds.

I agree with all comments, but there is a smidgeon of truth-- prices do continue to rise at an alarming rate. However, nothing as asinine as hundreds of percent. But, if Slowbama can't take away our guns, he can try to make it just darn expensive for us to buy ammo. I hate to give him credit for coming up with something that smart without a teleprompter in front of him telling him to think it, but I can see merit in believing this could happen. But, I don't think it would be blatant, more likely something subversive. Like contracting out some of the molders of ball ammo and signing them to lucrative non-compete contracts where they can only make ammo or specific components of ammo for the DOD only. It would result in demand staying the same, but supply dropping drastically. Well, up goes prices. And, I don't hold it against any of the elected turds to try something like this.

If you believe that one I've got a bridge for sale.
    "Bravery is the capacity to perform properly even when scared half to death." -- General Omar Bradley

BS. They probably make commission on sales. I stopped listening to salesmen at chains when I had to explain to the guy how to open up an AR-15, and again when the clerk tried to steer me away from a Colt SP6920 to the Bushmaster he felt was superior. Stores probably get those cheap and make off very well with the markup.

My favorite store clerk line is, "That's what I use."

"Yah, well, it seems to be available doesn't it."

Distinguished Member Array Once's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mcp1810 View Post
    I would have told him to cancel the sale as I would not be able to afford to feed the gun at the expected coming prices. I would then go buy from someone else.
    LOL thats a good one. I'd wager his tune would change then.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links