Cor-Bon 380 Pow'RBall Test

This is a discussion on Cor-Bon 380 Pow'RBall Test within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I had a bunch of requests to do this test over the last year. I finally got it done and it's up on the blog ...

Thread: Cor-Bon 380 Pow'RBall test

Cor-Bon 380 Pow'RBall test

I had a bunch of requests to do this test over the last year. I finally got it done and it's up on the blog if you are interested. Mouse Guns and Gear: Ballistics testing Cor-Bon Pow'Rball .380 Auto
    Author of the Pocket Guns and Gear blog. Stop by for a peek at http://mousegunaddict.blogspot.com

2. Remove Ads

Thanks for the information. I am carrying a P-238 which would be about the same as the tested gun. I have had trouble with normal JHP from several manufacturers diving into the ramp with normal slide release. Discussion with Sig Sauer was typical, "Shoot it more and it will improve." The Pow R Ball 380 70gr (@$1.20/rnd) has fed and extracted perfectly through my gun and three different mags. I am not sure that the heavier FMJ isn't as good for a carry bullet and is much less expensive. I can tell no difference in accuracy or recoil.
    Retired AF pilot, Vietnam FAC 1967-68

Links