Lehigh Defense 9mm Maximum Expansion Test

This is a discussion on Lehigh Defense 9mm Maximum Expansion Test within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; A few weeks ago, I got a big box of evaluation ammo from Lehigh. I did a quick test with some water jugs, but the ...

Thread: Lehigh Defense 9mm Maximum Expansion test

Lehigh Defense 9mm Maximum Expansion test

A few weeks ago, I got a big box of evaluation ammo from Lehigh. I did a quick test with some water jugs, but the plan was to do a follow up with SIM-test and Denim. The 9mm test recap went up earlier tonight.

Pocket Guns and Gear: Lehigh Defense 9MM 105 Grain Maximum Expansion test
    Author of the Pocket Guns and Gear blog. Stop by for a peek at http://mousegunaddict.blogspot.com

2. Remove Ads

Nice work... Those seem a little light IMO, but the expansion looked good. I'd like to see an all copper round like that with a little more weight behind it.Again, nice video and thanks for the effort.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

sgb
    Quote Originally Posted by gottabkiddin View Post
    Nice work... Those seem a little light IMO, but the expansion looked good. I'd like to see an all copper round like that with a little more weight behind it.Again, nice video and thanks for the effort.
    I agree, I'd like to see how it stands up to the FBI protocol in comparison to the Corbon DPX.
    "There is a secret pride in every human heart that revolts at tyranny. You may order and drive an individual, but you cannot make him respect you." William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

Links