cheap reloading supplies

cheap reloading supplies

This is a discussion on cheap reloading supplies within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Where online is the best site for reloading supplies. Shells, powder, primers etc. Looking for quality but think i can do better than my local ...

cheap reloading supplies

Where online is the best site for reloading supplies. Shells, powder, primers etc. Looking for quality but think i can do better than my local sporting goods store. Gonna start reloading my .357 and 16 gauge i just got.

When it comes to powder and primers try to find a local place, that has reasonable prices, so you don't have to pay the $27.50 HazMat shipping fee or get a few people to order together and split the HazMat fee.

On-line retailers Midway and Wideners come to mind. Sportsman's Warehouse has pretty good prices on powder. Check the bulletin board at your club or range for local folks dealing in primers - you should be able to get a thousand for about $30.

Right now, lead shot is so expensive there's almost no advantage to reloading shotshells unless you're shooting a lot - like over a thousand rounds a month.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    On-line retailers Midway and Wideners come to mind. Sportsman's Warehouse has pretty good prices on powder. Check the bulletin board at your club or range for local folks dealing in primers - you should be able to get a thousand for about $30.

Right now, lead shot is so expensive there's almost no advantage to reloading shotshells unless you're shooting a lot - like over a thousand rounds a month.
    i havent gotten into loading by myself yet. my father in-law is gonna help since he does all the time. But with 16 gauge become extinct i plan on reloading as much as possible.

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    Widenors for Powder and primers

Berries for bullets.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Links