places for ammo - Page 3

places for ammo

This is a discussion on places for ammo within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Try Aim Surplus . Their stock tends to get thinned out fast, but I only pay $13 for a box of Aguila .38's and $17 ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: places for ammo

Try Aim Surplus. Their stock tends to get thinned out fast, but I only pay $13 for a box of Aguila .38's and $17 for PMC .45's. And they got good prices on commie rounds like 9x18 Mak.

Quote Originally Posted by mano3 View Post
    Sportsman's Guide and wait until they have a free shipping sale that includes ammo.
    IDK I placed an order for a case of S&B three days ago.It ended up being $218. with shipping since I bought into their Buyer's Club,which is pretty good but my order is still being processed.I think I'd rather pay $5-$10 more at one of the previously mentioned sites to get it a few days sooner.YMMV.

I've been buying 100 round value paks of Federal 45acp for $29.98 at walmart recently. I have 1100 rounds stocked up I usually shoot 200 in a rounds in a hour range session so its costing me $60.00 an hour plus range time. I don't think that's too bad for 45 ACP amo.

Distinguished Member Array deadguy's Avatar
    Yep. Federal 100 round boxes are best deal going right now. $29.97 here. Wiped out two stores yesterday.
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive

Quote Originally Posted by ExSoldier View Post
    Try this: CCI Blazer 9mm Luger 115gr FMJ Ammunition 50/box - Natchez Shooters Supplies 9mm for $10.49 a box of 50. Sometimes they have sales of Blazer that go down to $8.50 for a box of 50 and that's when I buy 10 boxes for my shooting needs. The 45acp averages a bit more but not a ton more for Blazer. I just picked up 500rds of each of those.
    I did! When my order came to $437.50 I hit the check out button and a big red flag came up saying, "Sorry, we don't sell to Redneck Tennesseans"!
    I think, therefore I am...

<the Menace>

Check out www.ammoseek.com it is an ammo search engine that checks all sorts of websites and let's you sort by price per round

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

Anyone have any experience (good or bad) with LG Outdoors? I'd never heard of them, but they look to have some pretty good prices on a few items.

Regards,
    Jim

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links