Looking for a new bulk ammo supplier - Page 2

Looking for a new bulk ammo supplier

This is a discussion on Looking for a new bulk ammo supplier within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Another for ammotogo. They have a nice selection, for common calibers at least....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Looking for a new bulk ammo supplier

Another for ammotogo. They have a nice selection, for common calibers at least.

Senior Member Array jblives2ride's Avatar
    stay away from Jack's Ammo in Vegas good ammo when and if you get it first order came in 3-4 weeks still waiting on second order and filed a BBB complaint...
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God,
    And die to find out there isn't, than live my life
    As if there isn't, and die to find out there is.
    God Bless

Bump for SGAmmo.com, they've been great.

+1 for Freedoem Munitions. Have bought their remanufactured 9mm in bulk - 115 gr, brass casing. Very consistent in velocity checks, clean, and no issues at all firing in a Sig SP2022. 500 rds bulk was $107 including shipping.

I like using slickguns.com or even slickdeals.com and searching the key word ammo. Usually deals will pop up on sites that offer free shipping which usually makes whatever they charge for ammo worth it. Most of the sites are pretty competitive as far as prices from what I've seen, it's shipping that gets you. SGammo is pretty good when I don't find anything on my deal hunting sites.

The last orders have all been from SGammo.com. They have super shipping, last order was put into the UPS trace site at 10:30 PM!

How much are you willing to pay on contract? LOL!

For 7.62 and 5.56 I don't think you can go wrong with The Sportsmans Guide. They have great deals on ammo and also have outdoor stuff, military surplus and hunting gear.

700rd 7.62x39 124 Gr. - 973677, 7.62x39 at Sportsman's Guide
    700 rounds of 7.62X39 for $162 and their shipping is reasonable.

If you join their members club you get at least a 10% discount, and sometimes they have 30% discounts on other military surplus stuff.
    The membership fee is something like $30or $40 a year, but when I joined I got a free gift, a 1/2 electric impact wrench, which I have used many times. That thing was well worth the cost of the membership and I am always ordering something from them so the 10% discount has more than payed for the membership too.

I will add two things, the really inexpensive ammo is usually Tula or Wolf so it's steel cased and not reloadable. They also do have some corrosive ammo listed on their site so be sure to read the descriptions.

The second thing is that they must place a cookie on your computer because since I started ordering from them I see their logo in alot of banner ads in my browser and email, To me thats not a big deal because I am always checking to see what good stuff they have on sale. They also send out seveal emails a week listing sale items. You can probably opt out of the emails, but again I prefer to get them because they have some good deals.

Honestly, I've been buying at local places. A local place had WPA 7.62x39 for $4.29/box a couple weeks ago. And last week they had WPA 9x19 for $8.99/box. Competitive prices and no shipping!

Other than that, I've used militaryshooters.com to great effect. I've also ordered from sportsmansguide.com and midwayusa.com. Probably even more than that, but I'm drawing a blank at the moment.
    "It is your evil that will be sought by us. With every breath we will hunt them down. Each day we will spill their blood, until it rains down from the skies. Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles that every man from every faith can embrace." -McManus twins Boondock Saints

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links