Freedom Munitions?

This is a discussion on Freedom Munitions? within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just saw an advertisement of them here. Prices seem 'ok' (10.49 for box of 9mm) which is good until you add shipping. then it's ...

Thread: Freedom Munitions?

Freedom Munitions?

I just saw an advertisement of them here. Prices seem 'ok' (10.49 for box of 9mm) which is good until you add shipping. then it's slightly more expensive compared to walmart (within a dollar or so) which you can go buy right now (if you can find it)

Has anyone used this ammo? I found one review on taurusarmed and it seemed mostly positive. their JHP won't expand (only want it for 'bulk' ammo, not defensive) and 1 person had problems with .40 now feeding properly.

Ammunition Online at Factory Direct Prices | Freedom Munitions | Handgun Ammo & Rifle Ammo

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member
    I bought 1000 rnds of 9mm from them back in febuary. Someone on here actually posted a coupon code for 10% off. So i got that 1000 rnds for about $175 shipped. I've slowly replaced a few hundred rounds at a time with factory ammo, I'll buy some factory stuff usually HP's to swap out - then take the Freedom stuff to shoot for practice.

So far all rounds have been 100%. I prob gone through about half of it so far. I have been waiting for another good sale to buy more, cause usually when I factor in shipping its cheaper or exactly the same just to go to wally world.
    The stupidity of some people NEVER ceases to amaze me.

G19 AIWB

I have used the Blaster ammo from Freedom Munitions in 9mm for a few months now with not 1 single malfunction. The Blaster ammo is remanufactured ammo that has minor blems. It is as reliable as any other NEW range ammo (WWB, Fereral Champion, American Eagle, etc...) I can not tell any difference in ballistics and it is also just as clean. All their ammo is S.A.M.M.I spec compliant. All their ammo is assembled on the same line New or Reloaded.

Quote Originally Posted by gearup View Post
    I have used the Blaster ammo from Freedom Munitions in 9mm for a few months now with not 1 single malfunction. The Blaster ammo is remanufactured ammo that has minor blems. It is as reliable as any other NEW range ammo (WWB, Fereral Champion, American Eagle, etc...) I can not tell any difference in ballistics and it is also just as clean. All their ammo is S.A.M.M.I spec compliant. All their ammo is assembled on the same line New or Reloaded.

now that's much better pricing... what kind of blemishing did you have?

Taseal,

Talk to the guy that buys the ammo for your dept. I did this last year and got federal law man fmjs, for 8 dollars a box.....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Links