'Common Sense Duty Ammo Rotation' - From Colorado

This is a discussion on 'Common Sense Duty Ammo Rotation' - From Colorado within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Found this through an article I was reading this afternoon. Comes from a website in Colorado outlining their new contract with Remington for ammunition needs. ...

Thread: 'Common Sense Duty Ammo Rotation' - From Colorado

'Common Sense Duty Ammo Rotation' - From Colorado

Found this through an article I was reading this afternoon. Comes from a website in Colorado outlining their new contract with Remington for ammunition needs. I know the topic comes up a lot, and thought it would be some good food for thought for many of you. It probably outlines what most of us have thought of before, but there were other aspects of ammo rotation that I had never considered. The first link is for the paper on the rotation stuff.

http://www.gssa.state.co.us/PriceAwd.nsf/93dad434d57223d687256a3f0078fc4e/6d3904a76cf50fa487257a63006285aa/$FILE/Common%20Sense%20Duty%20Ammunition%20Rotation.pdf

This second link will show all of the other documents posted on the website, including the pricing that Colorado gets for buying in bulk. Interesting stuff!

68004YYY02P

Enjoy.

-crl

2. Remove Ads

Links