Defense rounds for winter weather

This is a discussion on Defense rounds for winter weather within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am thinking about going with Hornady Critical Duty 135gr+P after seeing this video 9mm +P Hornady CRITICAL DUTY Ammo Gel Test - YouTube I ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Defense rounds for winter weather

I am thinking about going with Hornady Critical Duty 135gr+P after seeing this video

9mm +P Hornady CRITICAL DUTY Ammo Gel test - YouTube

I have been concerned with the cavity plugging due to the fact that people up here are usually wearing a t-shirt, sweatshirt and heavy coat if not more clothing. The polymer tip obviously prevents that.

I've been running Hornady FTX .38 Special already (when you've only got five shots you don't want anything stopping them), so this seems like a logical step.
    "It is your evil that will be sought by us. With every breath we will hunt them down. Each day we will spill their blood, until it rains down from the skies. Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles that every man from every faith can embrace." -McManus twins Boondock Saints

2. Remove Ads

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links