New testing Series - Gold Dots Under Stress Underwood 125 grain 357 Sig

New Testing Series - Gold Dots Under Stress Underwood 125 grain 357 Sig

This is a discussion on New Testing Series - Gold Dots Under Stress Underwood 125 grain 357 Sig within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Last of the three test shots was pulled from the block today and that wraps up this series of tests. I saved the best for ...

New testing Series - Gold Dots Under Stress Underwood 125 grain 357 Sig

Last of the three test shots was pulled from the block today and that wraps up this series of tests. I saved the best for last and I'm now all hot to trot for a .357 Sig Winter carry pistol. Not many (any) choices in the pocket pistol category. G33 is beyond my ability to control.

Author of the Pocket Guns and Gear blog. Stop by for a peek at http://mousegunaddict.blogspot.com

Very nice testing again, I like that .357sig round Id like to see that test done with a standard factory load, I know underwood is known for making those bullets move faster than a factory standard load... either way Ive been thinking of getting a .357sig conversion for my G23....

Quote Originally Posted by lyodbraun View Post
    either way Ive been thinking of getting a .357sig conversion for my G23....
    I had a small problem with my Lone Wolf G27 to 357 Sig conversion barrel feed ramp, but it wasn't anything that Flitz, Q-Tips, and 30 minutes of polishing couldn't fix. My only mid-size Glock is a Gen 2 23C and I'm reluctant to stick a G32 barrel in it. I really hope that Springfield comes out with a 40 or 357 Sig XDs soon. If it's only in 40, I'm sure there will be conversion barrels made by someone. That would be my ideal solution to scratch my 357 Sig itch.
    Author of the Pocket Guns and Gear blog. Stop by for a peek at http://mousegunaddict.blogspot.com

Links