SGAmmo

SGAmmo

This is a discussion on SGAmmo within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was SGAmmo's website today looking at Ammo. They didn't seem to have a singe thing in stock? Is this a computer glitch, panic buying, ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Honk

Thread: SGAmmo

Distinguished Member Array skysoldier29's Avatar

SGAmmo

I was SGAmmo's website today looking at Ammo. They didn't seem to have a singe thing in stock? Is this a computer glitch, panic buying, or are they giving in to the pressure?

I say glitch. Their site shows no 38 spc. I don't think anyone is panic buying that.

They are only selling cases through the holidays, no single boxes. Its on the home page of their website. No need to panic. Deep breathes.........

USMC Shooting Team
    Distinguished Pistol Shot Badge - 1986
    Texas CHL since 1996.

Iraq 2004 to 2011.
    Afghanistan 2012 to present.

I was there also last night nothing in stock but if you read their note at the top of the page they are only offering a limited selection until after their Christmas break.

In bold red font at the top of each page....

We are currently working on filling the orders that have been received up to this point. At this time we cannot accept any more orders for shipping before the break period
    They have turned all the on hand stock to "0" so no one can place orders.

Yup. They are basically "down" for the Holidays. I just received my first order from them a week ago (actually my first "bulk" order). Shipped fast. When I wanted to buy (Hornady Critical Duty) they were out of stock but they notified me several days later when they were available. Shipped fast. And price was half what local gun shop sells for. Only one order, but I was impressed.

If these guys have been as buried as everybody else in the industry, and you know they have, they need a good break.

Love SGammo. These guys are great. Fast shipping, good prices and great communications. They deserve a good break but I'll be ordering again after the new year.
    BamaT likes this.
    "Safety is something that happens between your ears, not something you hold in your hands. " Col. Jeff Cooper

Proud member NRA, VCDL, USPSA, IDPA & DADD ( if you have daughters, you understand )

No glitch....... out of 7 major ammunition dealers I have boughten from..... they are almost totally out of ammo , including .22 LR. It's all ammo, it's all being grabbed up. I could never have imagined the amount of "buying" that this has to represent.

Can you imagine how that is making those that want to ban / restrict guns feel ? I'm sure it scares them ..... to see all of the guns, mags, and ammo being bought. I can't even find a .22LR 10/22 mag that I wanted to buy someone for Christmas.

And ... for my .02 cents.... every purchase is sending a good message.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Links