Just got the last 350rd dry box of blazer ammo.

This is a discussion on Just got the last 350rd dry box of blazer ammo. within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Called dicks sporting goods and asked if they had any left after this huge ammo buy, they said no but I went in and checked ...

Thread: Just got the last 350rd dry box of blazer ammo.

Called dicks sporting goods and asked if they had any left after this huge ammo buy, they said no but I went in and checked it out anyways. I was getting ready to make myself buy 100 rounds of Remington 115gr 9mm for 40 bucks a pop and I figured I would ask again. He looked under the bottom shelf and there was one box left. I guess since they thought they were out the manager forgot to mark up that last box so I got out the door without being ripped off, pretty good night for me.

Has anyone else been getting taken by these stores because of the ammo shortage?

wow $40 for 100 rounds of 9mm thats crazy... what was the price of the box you got ??

I buy my ammo in bulk (1000 rds) online and am saving brass so I can reload eventually. I've found sgammo and bulkammo.com to be much cheaper than the stores even with shipping.

I paid 99 dollars for 350 rounds of blazer ammo. I've never shot blazer but cheap ammo is better than no ammo.

And yeah it was 22 dollars per 50rd box for Remington, they had hornady steel case 100rd box for 45-50. That was all they had, everything else was gone. I'm very seriously considering buying a cheap little reloading press so I don't have to deal with all of this malarkey

Shame on you for buying from Dicks.

Had 2 friends that bought 200 rounds of 9mm for $30,and 200 rounds of 40 S&W for $30,it really helps when you have a friend that reloads and doesn't raise prices.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Sponsored Links