what ammo would everyone recomend for glock .40? or any .40 s.d and range ammo? - Page 2

what ammo would everyone recomend for glock .40? or any .40 s.d and range ammo?

This is a discussion on what ammo would everyone recomend for glock .40? or any .40 s.d and range ammo? within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by txron I like the Winchester white box for range shooting. For defensive ammo, there are a lot of choices. Shoot many then ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: what ammo would everyone recomend for glock .40? or any .40 s.d and range ammo?

Quote Originally Posted by txron View Post
    I like the Winchester white box for range shooting. For defensive ammo, there are a lot of choices. Shoot many then choose the one that works for you. I use critical duty and federal HST.
    I agree with your range ammo choices, but I have to wonder how you know what defensive ammo works best for you? Does it cycle in your gun? Hells Bells, my cheap serbian hollow points cycle in my M&P. I don't know that I want to carry them. Unless I shoot a lot of people in an organized and clearly protocoled way, I don't really know how I could know what works best for me. I tend to favor rounds with a good reputaton, such as critical duty and gold dots, etc. How will I know that one works better than the other? Hopefully I DON'T. EVER.

thanks to everyone. will take the info into great consideration and do bunch more research.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links