Ammo Prices: Yikes!

This is a discussion on Ammo Prices: Yikes! within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Went to four Walmarts, Bass pro,several local gun shops and the shelves of ammo...empty. I found a couple of boxes of 50 rnds of 45's ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Ammo Prices: Yikes!

Went to four Walmarts, Bass pro,several local gun shops and the shelves of ammo...empty. I found a couple of boxes of 50 rnds of 45's that musta got pushed to the back of a shelf and hidden. In all these places no one could tell me when they might have any more. No 9mm 45's 38's
    357's,223,7.62x39...none..zero..ziltch...Gun racks empty sold out...

This whole thing sucks.Folks who want to train and better themselves can't because panic buying has made it impossible to get ammo to shoot at the range. I guess this is what the powers that be want i don't know....

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by 45ACP4ever View Post
    I haven't seen any price hikes firsthand. The issue is finding the stuff on the shelves! BUT I did go to a store yesterday and found 7.62x39 ON SALE for $4.49/box. In stock and on sale, why I couldn't ask for anything more! I picked up the 10 box limit and grabbed two $10 boxes of 9mm to top it off. I have also seen thousands of rounds of PMC Bronze .223 on one store's shelf for the pre-panic price of $8.99/box.

Maybe I am just lucky where I live, but the only hikes I have seen are pictures online.
    Cabela's had 7.62x39 on sale for 4.99 a day or two ago. I read about it on slickguns.com. Bought a case.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links