SG Ammo

SG Ammo

This is a discussion on SG Ammo within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Don't know if this makes anyone feel better, but on another forum the owner of SG Ammo said that he expects the draught in ammo ...

Thread: SG Ammo

SG Ammo

Don't know if this makes anyone feel better, but on another forum the owner of SG Ammo said that he expects the draught in ammo to end sometime early this summer. I hope so. I visited my local range yesterday and they were completely out of 9mm and were not sure when they would be getting any more. As most of their revenue comes from their range, they are understandably quite concerned.
    Best way to win a gun fight? "That's easy, don't show up."
    --Wyatt Earp

"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."
    -- Wyatt Earp

yeah I order from SGammo all the time and it sucks when all these online ammo places are either out of ammo or not taking orders, I just ordered 500 more rounds of .45acp, and another 500 of .40s&w the other day... I hope the ammo MFGs have ramped up all production... to keep up with the demand..

cj
    Was just checking their website to see what was left. Instead I went to my ammo closet, did a quick count, and decided I could wait this one out. Or make a huge profit at the next show where the vendors will all be selling $22 boxes of WWB for $50.

Links