??????????AMMO??????????

??????????AMMO??????????

This is a discussion on ??????????AMMO?????????? within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Were can a person buy 9mm lugar ammo in arkansas, its no were to be found went everywhere....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

??????????AMMO??????????

Were can a person buy 9mm lugar ammo in arkansas, its no were to be found went everywhere.

It was like that here in S.C. sometime after Obama was elected the 1st time.People panicked and started hoarding ammo..After a while,there were plenty.Some people,now are scared they will put some kind of limit on ammo.Who knows?Stay tuned.Hard to find any here.

Why does it take twenty (20!) question marks to ask your question?
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

thanks

it got your attention didn't it?????????????????????

I am not sure about your state, but you can call some of the bigger stores and ask when the truck comes in, then go there and wait for them to unload it. I did that at Sportsmans Warehouse here and got really lucky. I got 5 LBS of powder and 2,000 primers plus dies all in one day. Good luck!

Be safe!
    NEVER point a gun at something you are not prepared to destroy!
    AND for GODS sake, get your finger off the trigger until you are ready to squeeze the trigger!

Also, check Craigslist and Backpage, they have ammo on there sometimes. Just know what you want to pay so you don't overpay for some things.

Be safe!
    NEVER point a gun at something you are not prepared to destroy!
    AND for GODS sake, get your finger off the trigger until you are ready to squeeze the trigger!

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar
    The last time I was in Arkansas I'm sure they had internet and cell phones? Maybe the inhabs weren't up to speed on those new fangled things! So here are a couple of links:

Discount Hunting Supplies & Shooting Supplies, Ammunition - Able Ammo

Ammo To Go : Your one stop for all of your ammunition needs!

Georgia Arms

SGAmmo.com | Family Owned and Operated, Stillwater Oklahoma

Now all you have to do is click on the link! You do know how to click?

Since my daddy was from Pine Bluff and my moma was from Little Rock I understand your problem with new Tech.!

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Quote Originally Posted by M.A.N View Post
    it got your attention didn't it?????????????????????
    Not really. It's kind of egotistical. "Hey, look at me!"

I peruse all the threads of interest. When the world runs short of punctuation, we know whom to blame.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Out of those links only one that actually has 9mm luger ammo was sgammo.com. Im in the same boat... went to go do my yearly restock and everything is sold out with a possible date in Feb for ammo, powder, brass, primers, and premade ammo.

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by uberrogue View Post
    Out of those links only one that actually has 9mm luger ammo was sgammo.com. Im in the same boat... went to go do my yearly restock and everything is sold out with a possible date in Feb for ammo, powder, brass, primers, and premade ammo.
    Yes we live in difficult times! I go thru at least a 100+ round of 9mm weekly for myself and 200 to 400 of 22lr weekly with students as I got most of them using 22lr to train with. I'm down to a 8 week supply for training. For my SD ammo I just ordered from SGAmmo and had to pay almost twice as much as I paid a year ago for Speer Gold Dots!

If you think ammo bad, look at what they're charging for firearms! A FNH 5.7mm x 28 pistol going for $2,000.00!

When we let stupid vote, what you get is a new King George and a bunch of Court Jesters running the government!

JMHO!

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

Quote Originally Posted by ghost tracker View Post
    Why does it take twenty (20!) question marks to ask your question?
    Wasnt there a Seinfeld episode about this? An argument and subsequent break-up due to a guy not putting an exclamation point after a phone message he left on the fridge.... Better too many than not enough I suppose.

It's the same here where I live. The shelves are bare at Academy and Walmart. The most popular pistol ammo and most the rifle ammo including 22 LR have been sold out lately. I think you can find out when the trucks deliver to the stores and wait for it on that morning. Or you can maybe find it on-line and pay the extra costs for shipping.

PS-Only my opinion but, I'd have to be a very critical guy to let some extra punctuation marks on a forum bother me.

Ft Thompson (North Little Rock) had plenty of PMC Bronze 9mm for 13.99 a box today Jan 14 after lunch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links