In the event of a "high-capacity" magazine ban, would you switch calibers? - Page 5

In the event of a "high-capacity" magazine ban, would you switch calibers?

This is a discussion on In the event of a "high-capacity" magazine ban, would you switch calibers? within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; First, it will not happen, so know I will not get rid of my autos. However, I have always preferred revolvers and my daily carry ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: In the event of a "high-capacity" magazine ban, would you switch calibers?

First, it will not happen, so know I will not get rid of my autos. However, I have always preferred revolvers and my daily carry weapon is and S&W M642 so capacity doesn't really matter.

Re: In the event of a "high-capacity" magazine ban, would you switch calibers?

My G33 has 9 round mags, but two are fitted with 2+ extensions. Have two high cap mags for my G22 but thats my HD gun now.

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk 2

I carried a 1911 before all this B*S and I will carry one once they are through messing with US.
    Flashbacks:
    It is better that I have flashbacks about them, then them having flashbacks about me

USMC RET 1961-1971

VIP Member
    If at some point in the future the government subverts the Constitution by declaring that the personal property I have an inherent and unalienable Right to possess as stated in the 2nd amendment which I legally own today will somehow make me a criminal for continuing to possess it in the future, the government will have to argue their position in a court of law if they choose to charge me with possession of "banned" Arms.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Moving to a new location

My SR9c has a ten round mag. My S&W 620 357 has a 7 shot cylinder. My kimber has 8 shot mags. So I can still carry legally! My Remington 870 and my new H&K USP will stay at home. I did buy three 17 round mags for the Sr9c and five 15 round mags for my H&K though! I won't be turning those in for any reason!!
    SR9c
    S&W 620
    Kimber Pro Carry II

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Sponsored Links