where do you buy bulk ammo?

This is a discussion on where do you buy bulk ammo? within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; JETFUELRM...those are the bullet heads for reloading you were looking at just so you know. but they have actuall ammo also on their too...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: where do you buy bulk ammo?

JETFUELRM...those are the bullet heads for reloading you were looking at just so you know. but they have actuall ammo also on their too

2. Remove Ads

I've used Buds and SGAmmo.

Great list. Unfortunately everyone is delayed with the huge push to buy more ammo and reloading supplies.

Be safe!
    NEVER point a gun at something you are not prepared to destroy!
    AND for GODS sake, get your finger off the trigger until you are ready to squeeze the trigger!

Is it just me that finds it unusual that the Dollar Store does not sell ammunition.......
    aus71383 likes this.
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

I buy bulk ammo from....

Wideners.com
    AimSurplus.com
    AmmoToGo.com
    Natchezss.com
    Samco Global - but I would suggest you be cautious with them. Expect horrible customer service, expect it to get shipped to the wrong address, expect 1/4 damaged to mean 1/2 damaged.....basically it better be a smokin' deal lol

Austin

....also Streichers

I've always bought from these guys. They always had good service, quick turnaround and free shipping.
    Handgun Ammo For Sale | Handgun Ammunition Cheap & Bulk Ammo In Stock
    I'm holding off new purchases for bit.
    "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpations” – James Madison 1788

Where do I get bulk ammo? My reloading bench. If you want to keep a ready supply of ammo to train/practice with, your best bet is to get into handloading.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinFool View Post
    Where do I get bulk ammo? My reloading bench. If you want to keep a ready supply of ammo to train/practice with, your best bet is to get into handloading.
    Yep and casting/lubing my own bullets only costs me about $5.00 100 rounds of 380/9/40/45/38/357
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by gallardo.g23 View Post
    JETFUELRM...those are the bullet heads for reloading you were looking at just so you know. but they have actuall ammo also on their too
    Good catch thank you I think what I was looking for was in the 270 range I think. Just wish there were some re loaders around where I live, but then life would be to simple.
    "As a strong supporter of our 2nd Amendment rights, I believe tougher enforcement of our nation's existing gun laws must be done before any more laws are enacted and put on the books."
    Jeff Miller

I've bought quite a bit from both Bulk Ammo and Target Sports USA | Discount Ammunition Online | Ammo For Sale | Free Shipping Ammunition over the past couple of years. I just took a look and they are out of most range ammo but have good stock and decent prices on SD rounds.
    "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." ~ P. J. O'Rourke

Quote Originally Posted by mano3 View Post
    Sportsmans Guide.

I wait for a free shipping coupon and then buy it.

Unfortunately, they're backed-up and out-of-stock...

Same here. With the Buyer's Club you get 5% off ammunition.

You might also want to check out ammoseek.com. They're often helpful in finding the lowest price per round (which is almost always bulk).
    You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass. --Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. --Albert Einstein
    You taught us to imagine, and we imagined your irrelevance! --Dalek Caan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links