I Hit the Ammo Lotto Today

This is a discussion on I Hit the Ammo Lotto Today within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; This reads like a dream but it is true On our way to the rink this morning, had to stop at WW to get sox ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Madcap_Magician

Thread: I Hit the Ammo Lotto Today

I Hit the Ammo Lotto Today

This reads like a dream but it is true

On our way to the rink this morning, had to stop at WW to get sox for my son. So while we’re there I ventured back to the sporting goods dept and…..OH MY GOODNESS…Holy Molly Rock & Roll-ee. Does thy blood shot eyes deceive-s me? I know it’s like 638am and I’m a bit frog-ee yet but.

DOUBLE BUTT ~ NOOooooo…low and behold, Ol’ Mother Hubbart’s cupboard is FULL? It-s got three different 9mm’s, two different 5.56NATO's, two different 223Rem's, two different 45ACP's, two different 380's, and one 357mag too boot!!

WOOOOooo….we hit the Mother Lobe Boys

I ran and got my two sons and their three friends!!! Glad their playing Jr's

That’s five + one persons X three boxes each = 18/boxes

We got back to the ammo case and I say’s to the guy: “We’ll take three of those, three of those”…he interrupts.

“Sorry sir…I can’t sell any ammo till 7am.”

My son looks at his watch: “Dad it’s like…640am…we will be late for practice!”

I’m like: “Son….relax….we’ll be there in time…besides we can NOW go shootin out-back!!”

A round of high-five’s went abound

What ah way to start your day EH

Now…………..just need to get um to shovel out the driveway ya right

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Madcap_Magician's Avatar
    Why the heck can't they sell ammo until 7 a.m.?
    JaxRolo likes this.
    Hakkaa päälle!

All the first string BGs are tired from their plundering dont need ammo and asleep by 7 am? Everyone knows the second string BGs that come on at 7 30 arent nearly as dangerous
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

Quote Originally Posted by SamRudolph View Post
    Why the heck can't they sell ammo until 7 a.m.?
    Ti`s a good question? They only sell ammo from 7am to 9pm at the WW by me despite it's being open 24/7.

What about else where's ?? I guess you can buy underwear, toasters, fishing lures, and candy bars at all hours of the night but not ammo?

I've never been in WW at 3am must be quite crowd of people that shop there at that time of the night

I try not to shop there ever. Around here it doesn't really matter what time of day it is, they all candidates for _the people of Walmart" website. Glad you found some ammo"
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Links