P9HST1 124gr 9mm JHP

P9HST1 124gr 9mm JHP

This is a discussion on P9HST1 124gr 9mm JHP within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Ok please excuse my ignorance if I am oblivious to something here....but isn't the P9HST1 round very popular and sought after, almost coveted among many ...

Thread: P9HST1 124gr 9mm JHP

P9HST1 124gr 9mm JHP

Ok please excuse my ignorance if I am oblivious to something here....but isn't the P9HST1 round very popular and sought after, almost coveted among many 9mm shooters for SD?

The reason I ask is I have been watching the internet for weeks now with the ammo shortage and keep seeing a few sellers (bulkammo, luckygunner and ammoforsale) having this round in stock. Now I know that $36 a box is about at least $10 high but what isn't high right now?

Can anyone explain to me why this popular ammo is still available while just about everything else in the world is completely gone when it comes to 9mm?

Thanks!
    Tim

Now I am really confused....it was in stock for a long time and now 40 min after I post all three are out of stock? They had aorund 160 combined between the three in stock all day today and now gone just like that?

That's the way things are right now. Someone may have it in stock at some point during the day, and be gone that same day. If you see something you want, better get it if you really want it and don't mind paying the price. I bought a case of .223 55 grain FMJ at my favorite LGS today. They got in several cases, and in the hour I was there, it was going pretty fast. $599 for a 1000 round case.
    NRA Life Member

Links