I scored over the wekend

This is a discussion on I scored over the wekend within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have a friend who reloads. He set me up with a nice supply. 800 rounds of 9mm and 200 rounds of 223. all of ...

Thread: I scored over the wekend

New Member Array kentucky_rednec's Avatar

I scored over the wekend

I have a friend who reloads. He set me up with a nice supply. 800 rounds of 9mm and 200 rounds of 223. all of this for just $40, and a promise to bring back my brass to change out for more. im feeling my buddy might be having a steak dinner one night...

2. Remove Ads

I know for a fact that even casting lead bullets it's gonna cost every bit of $40 for 800 9mm,so the 200 223 if he used milspec 55 grain fmj bullets he is going to have about $16-$17.00 100 minimum,sounds like you got the 223 free and at regular store prices before would have cost about $50 100,I think you owe him steak and lobster.
    On a side note I delivered 100 9 /100 40/and a, 100 45 acp to a guy for $55 that was happy as hell since he can't find any ammo
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Awesome! Tell him I have some brass too and I will even tumble it for him. LOL!

Be safe!
    NEVER point a gun at something you are not prepared to destroy!
    AND for GODS sake, get your finger off the trigger until you are ready to squeeze the trigger!

Links