GOOD NEWS.....ammo available

This is a discussion on GOOD NEWS.....ammo available within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Apparently Gander Mountain has restocked there ammo shelves...found Hornady Critical Defense Hollow points in about every caliber today....they seemed to be well stocked also saw ...

Thread: GOOD NEWS.....ammo available

Distinguished Member Array dben002's Avatar

GOOD NEWS.....ammo available

Apparently Gander Mountain has restocked there ammo shelves...found Hornady Critical Defense Hollow points in about every caliber today....they seemed to be well stocked also saw speer gold dot's......I got my 10 boxes....
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

2. Remove Ads

I visited my local Gander Mountain last night looking for 9mm ammo. They had a few boxes of Speer Gold Dots for about $24 a box of 20 and that was about it. Some .40, .45, and 10mm, but not much of anything else.

Senior Member Array KoriBustard's Avatar
    Bought the last 100 rounds of 5.56 at a gun shop on Friday. $45 which isn't horrible, but still scarce around here.
    NRA Member
    GOAL Member
    Certified NRA RSO
    EDC: M&P 9c

Im starting to see more ammo on the shelves around my area. Im buying what I can. Wal-mart has a 3 box limit. They had some 5.56 winchester for $12.59 a box Got my 3. I think its starting to calm down a bit. Stay safe and carry on.

Distinguished Member Array dben002's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sixgun View Post
    Im starting to see more ammo on the shelves around my area. Im buying what I can. Wal-mart has a 3 box limit. They had some 5.56 winchester for $12.59 a box Got my 3. I think its starting to calm down a bit. Stay safe and carry on.

Yes, the ammo shortage may be subsiding but the handguns are still a problem...G.M. had no Shields, no XD's and only 3 glocks in the store..1 26 and 2 27's..that was it.
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

VIP Member
    It comes in a couple times a week. if you are lucky you may find what you need.
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

Links