Easy way to buy ammo.....

This is a discussion on Easy way to buy ammo..... within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; So I just got back from helping a good friend schlep ammo from his parents house to his house, and free dinner ! He is ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Taurahe
  • 1 Post By Buckman60

Thread: Easy way to buy ammo.....

So I just got back from helping a good friend schlep ammo from his parents house to his house, and free dinner ! He is now sitting on 1400 rnds of 9mm. Apparently he has been calling the walmart near his parents for several weeks almost daily and last night they got a large load of ammo, so he, both his parents his uncle and his sister went this am and each grabbed two boxes ....most were federal 100 rnd value packs... he went back tonight with his uncle and they scored again....... I officially hate him
    twhditto likes this.
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

Let's hope he's not one of those greedy people who put it on armslist , and sells it for triple money . We have a hard time finding any around here . It's because of people like that . They clean out the shelves , then try to make a big profit . All they do is make it worse. How's that for treating your fellow shooting enthusiasts.
    Eagleks likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckman60 View Post
    Let's hope he's not one of those greedy people who put it on armslist , and sells it for triple money . We have a hard time finding any around here . It's because of people like that . They clean out the shelves , then try to make a big profit . All they do is make it worse. How's that for treating your fellow shooting enthusiasts.
    Funny how it turns into every man (and family) for himself during times like these.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

+1 here

Yeah those people irritate me so much.

...I think there's a lot of ammo out there sitting in widows' homes or homes/garages of old guys who don't shoot anymore and won't use it...I missed a garage sale last summer of one who was moving up north and sold so cheap it hurt...9mm for $4/50...shotgun shells for $3 bx/25...the guy who told me about it showed me his haul...too late...

...since then, I've asked around and will offer to trade my work for ammo/guns if the chance comes up...

Quote Originally Posted by blitzburgh View Post
    Funny how it turns into every man (and family) for himself during times like these.
    Just wait till the lights go out and ALL the shelves at wallmart and every store are bare. No food, No water, No power. It will equal NO security for those with NO ammo. While the getting was good I picked up 25,000 rounds of 22lr at less than 4 cents a round and 10,000 rounds of 7.62x39 at 22 cents a round. I would not sell any of that ammo at any price. How can you put a price on the safety of your family?

Quote Originally Posted by GetSmith View Post
    Just wait till the lights go out and ALL the shelves at wallmart and every store are bare. No food, No water, No power. It will equal NO security for those with NO ammo. While the getting was good I picked up 25,000 rounds of 22lr at less than 4 cents a round and 10,000 rounds of 7.62x39 at 22 cents a round. I would not sell any of that ammo at any price. How can you put a price on the safety of your family?
    Dang. You planning on fighting a small war or what?

Quote Originally Posted by druryj View Post
    Dang. You planning on fighting a small war or what?
    If you are prepared for the zombie apocalypse you are prepared for anything.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Links