CCI Stingers in stock now

This is a discussion on CCI Stingers in stock now within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Was at the eatery tonight and overheard someone say that the gunstore down the street had 22lr CCI stingers in stock. After I ate, over ...

Thread: CCI Stingers in stock now

VIP Member

CCI Stingers in stock now

Was at the eatery tonight and overheard someone say that the gunstore down the street had 22lr CCI stingers in stock. After I ate, over to that gunshop I went. They were only allowing 2 boxes per customer so I got my two boxes. It was 7.50 for 50 rounds. 1640 FPS varmint rds. Hopefully we're past the panic buying now.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."*
    -Thomas Jefferson
    "The Constitution shall never be construed ... to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."**
    -Samuel Adams

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    I doubt it.
    Bass Pro in Toledo had only couple boxes .380, .41 & .44mag
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

VIP Member
    Well in our area we've had everything but the 22lr, finally got it in.....
    -Thomas Jefferson
    "The Constitution shall never be construed ... to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."**
    -Samuel Adams

The price seems steep to me but I haven't bought stingers in awhile. Is that a normal price?

Quote Originally Posted by Richard58 View Post
    Was at the eatery tonight and overheard someone say that the gunstore down the street had 22lr CCI stingers in stock. After I ate, over to that gunshop I went. They were only allowing 2 boxes per customer so I got my two boxes. It was 7.50 for 50 rounds. 1640 FPS varmint rds. Hopefully we're past the panic buying now.
    I like CCI Stingers and didn't go crazy but stocked up on them pretty well about a year or so ago. But I don't believe that the panic buying is over, nor will it be over for a while. How many boxes would you have bought if there were a 4 box limit?
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

VIP Member
    If there was a 10 box limit I think I still would have only got the two. Maybe three, money is involved..
    -Thomas Jefferson
    -Samuel Adams

Links