Found some more rounds

This is a discussion on Found some more rounds within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; been looking for some more ammo to go shoot. got over 1,000 rounds but when i go shooting always buy some to shoot so i ...

Thread: Found some more rounds

Found some more rounds

been looking for some more ammo to go shoot. got over 1,000 rounds but when i go shooting always buy some to shoot so i dont run through my supply. my g.f works at a salon and cut a womans hair and her and her dad own a little gun store and said they have buncha pistol ammo so i went in their today and was only aloud to get two boxes of fifty. got 135 gr federal white box 40 cals. then a box of 165gr independence also 40s. 25$ each box. they had some winchester ranger leo rounds to but those were 50$ for 50 rounds. also picked up another g23 mag. they had buncha mags, glock 23 22 21 19 17, ar mags and ak mags. all mags are same price as before the crazyness! im glad i found out about that place cause i can always go get some their he has a big supply. also has 223 and 762 rounds. couldnt believe some one actually has that much stuff and is not wipped out! just thougt i would share it made my day gona go shoot tomaro

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by gallardo.g23 View Post
    been looking for some more ammo to go shoot. got over 1,000 rounds but when i go shooting always buy some to shoot so i dont run through my supply. my g.f works at a salon and cut a womans hair and her and her dad own a little gun store and said they have buncha pistol ammo so i went in their today and was only aloud to get two boxes of fifty. got 135 gr federal white box 40 cals. then a box of 165gr independence also 40s. 25$ each box. they had some winchester ranger leo rounds to but those were 50$ for 50 rounds. also picked up another g23 mag. they had buncha mags, glock 23 22 21 19 17, ar mags and ak mags. all mags are same price as before the crazyness! im glad i found out about that place cause i can always go get some their he has a big supply. also has 223 and 762 rounds. couldnt believe some one actually has that much stuff and is not wipped out! just thougt i would share it made my day gona go shoot tomaro
    yep its like my town its in a rural area and off the beaten path, my LGS has lots of ammo/ guns/ mags at pre paranormail pricing... thats where i found my bitone xds for 550$ i watched it set in the gun case for 12 days before i took it home with me
    XD Subcompact 9MM
    more to come..

I scored some ammo on the way home from work yesterday. I even scored a box of 555 .22lr (near impossible to find anywhere in this area for months).

5 boxes (50) of FMJ .38 $19 ea
    2 boxes (50) of FMJ .40 $19 ea
    3 boxes (50) of FMJ .380 $19 ea
    1 box (555) of HP .22lr $65

I got the max limit of each one I could get. He had a couple more boxes of 22 I wanted, but couldn't get back to the store first thing this morning to get more. Had other things going on today. Oh well, perhaps this box will get me through until more comes in.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

ya thats good. im glad to hear that some people can find ammo. i plan on getting more glock mags and few more sigma 9mm mags. you can have a ton of ammo but with only a few mags you can only do so much. g23, 1 22 round mag and 3 13 rounds mags. sigma 9mm got 3 16 rounders and glock 21 only have 2 10 round mags. wanto get to the point where i have atleast 10 mags or more per gun

Distinguished Member
    Ya, I have gotten two decent little ammo purchases in the past couple of weeks -just enough for me to relax and go to the range for the last three consecutive weeks

Still limit myself to 50 rnds per visit, but even so they have been some really quality range trips (and MUCH needed).
    The stupidity of some people NEVER ceases to amaze me.

G19 AIWB

Im startin to see a little more round here. But it sells out pretty quick and most places limit it to 2 or 3 boxes per customer. Maybe thats why we are starting to see more ammo in the stores. I buy when I can and I do a little reloading.

Im jealous! That sounds like a really good deal...

Ive been looking for extra g23 mags but the cheapest ive seen is 35$ a piece which no way am i gonna pay lol

Also ammo is scarce in these parts (big republican county lol) somi get what i can
    Glock 23 Gen 4
    Bravo Company AR-15

Links