Greater Atlanta area 22LR!

Greater Atlanta area 22LR!

This is a discussion on Greater Atlanta area 22LR! within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Anybody in the northern Atlanta area, Sandy Springs Gun Club just got 1,000,000, yes campers, one million rounds of 22lr! 5 full pallets, beautiful site ...

Thread: Greater Atlanta area 22LR!

Thumbs up Greater Atlanta area 22LR!

Anybody in the northern Atlanta area, Sandy Springs Gun Club just got 1,000,000, yes campers, one million rounds of 22lr! 5 full pallets, beautiful site let me tell you :-)

CCI MINI MAG, 100 round boxes, $9.95 per box. Sweet deal in this day and time!
    "Safety is something that happens between your ears, not something you hold in your hands. " Col. Jeff Cooper

Proud member NRA, VCDL, USPSA, IDPA & DADD ( if you have daughters, you understand )

Wow!! Wish I were closer to there. I would buy a couple thousand from them...
    I Love Guns!!!

Dang it and I can't get to that side of town until next week
    GCO Member
    NRA Member
    NRA RSO & Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honk View Post
    Anybody in the northern Atlanta area, Sandy Springs Gun Club just got 1,000,000, yes campers, one million rounds of 22lr! 5 full pallets, beautiful site let me tell you :-)

CCI MINI MAG, 100 round boxes, $9.95 per box. Sweet deal in this day and time!

I used to be a member there. Nice club and VERY good people. Always felt welcome.

It'd be interesting to see how long 'til they're sold out!
    Regards,
    Jim
    NRA Life Member
    Charter Member (#00002) of the DC .41 LC Society - "Get Heeled! No, really!"
    He that cannot reason is a fool. He that will not is a bigot. He that dare not is a slave. - Andrew Carnegie

Wow I just bought some in Charlotte area for 7.59 a box of 100. 2 box limit to keep from greedy folks buying it out...
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

I thought $9.95 / box of 100 was a decent price in this day and age. I bought 2000 rounds. They did have a little 9mm range ammo but only if you were shooting there and still a limit of 1 box. But the 22 was a good score.

PEF.... I agree. Super nice people. I shot the IDPA weekly match there tonight and several of the guys recognized me from the last time I shot with them back in October. The staff was super nice, they always seem to have a good supply of accessories and the range is very good.
    "Safety is something that happens between your ears, not something you hold in your hands. " Col. Jeff Cooper

Proud member NRA, VCDL, USPSA, IDPA & DADD ( if you have daughters, you understand )

VIP Member
    Sad when we are thinking that is a good price. But you are right that is about the going rate. That will last a little while maybe a week tops!
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

Sponsored Links