able ammo 9mm

able ammo 9mm

This is a discussion on able ammo 9mm within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; able ammo has American Eagle 147 gr FMJ 50 round boxes for 50.95 + shipping. If you buy 10 or more boxes it brings it ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lionround

Thread: able ammo 9mm

Distinguished Member Array Glock2201's Avatar

able ammo 9mm

able ammo has American Eagle 147 gr FMJ 50 round boxes for 50.95 + shipping. If you buy 10 or more boxes it brings it down to $48.40. If I were to order 10 boxes it would be $510.25. Just over $1 per round for 9mm FMJ I think I will pass on that one. I understand the law of supply and demand but that seems a little greedy to me. I was able to get 800 rounds of 115 gr WPA from Sportsman's guide shipped for just over 24 cents a round. I do not know how good that stuff is but I have been shooting some PPU ammo in both 9 and 10 mm and it seems to be working fine so hopefully this stuff will work as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock2201 View Post
    able ammo has American Eagle 147 gr FMJ 50 round boxes for 50.95 + shipping. If you buy 10 or more boxes it brings it down to $48.40. If I were to order 10 boxes it would be $510.25. Just over $1 per round for 9mm FMJ I think I will pass on that one. I understand the law of supply and demand but that seems a little greedy to me. I was able to get 800 rounds of 115 gr WPA from Sportsman's guide shipped for just over 24 cents a round. I do not know how good that stuff is but I have been shooting some PPU ammo in both 9 and 10 mm and it seems to be working fine so hopefully this stuff will work as well.
    Damn you!!!! I was inputting my CC info for a tin of that Wolf Ammo (800 count) this morning and got the "Back ordered" immediately after I submitted it!!!!! I was all yelling and screaming at my computer LoL.

Distinguished Member Array Glock2201's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Strmwatch View Post
    Damn you!!!! I was inputting my CC info for a tin of that Wolf Ammo (800 count) this morning and got the "Back ordered" immediately after I submitted it!!!!! I was all yelling and screaming at my computer LoL.
    Tell me about it I was rushing like crazy trying to get my info in. I noticed shortly after that it said out of stock. I did not think that it would last long. I am all set for 9mm for a while. Hopefully when I need some more it will be easier to get and at better prices. Hopefully my LGS will have some to so I can give them the business.

Supply amd demand does not explain that! What a crap company...i hope no one buys from there
    Glock 23 Gen 4
    Bravo Company AR-15

Quote Originally Posted by Glock2201 View Post
    Tell me about it I was rushing like crazy trying to get my info in. I noticed shortly after that it said out of stock. I did not think that it would last long. I am all set for 9mm for a while. Hopefully when I need some more it will be easier to get and at better prices. Hopefully my LGS will have some to so I can give them the business.

Luckily I'm not "dying" for 9mm. My EDC's are an XDS .45 and a PPK/s .380 so those are what I'm primarily looking for. If I happen across good deals like that Wolf ammo I'll TRY and snag it but don't really get upset if I don't, it was just so comical trying to "rush" and beat the others before the inevitable "Sold out".

Distinguished Member Array lionround's Avatar
    Selway Armory shows to have 9 boxes 50rd/box JHP 124 gr for $23.12/box If I do my math that is .46/rd. Not great, but not bad either.

BVAC 9MM JHP 124 Grain 50 Round Box New Components
    ToxicDover likes this.
    I busted a mirror and got seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five.
    -- Steven Wright
    1950 Colt .38 Police Positive Special
    2013 SCCY 9mm CPX-2 Stainless Steel
    US Army 1973-1977, 95B

That is high. A few weeks ago a bought a few target/defense packs of Federal 45 ACP from them. They were running about $70 for 100 rounds of 230 gr FMJ and 20 rounds of tactical HST. There are decent deals out there on the net if you can find them in stock. For my new .45 cal 1911's I've managed to get 2000 rounds of FMJ and 1500 rounds of HP. Most recently I ordered 5 WWB value packs at $23 per 50 shipped. Thats cheaper than what I would have paid pre panic at wally world after tax.

i have about 780 rounds of 40cal. 580 45auto. and only like 150 9mm. 350 shotgun rounds. ill make it count and work im comfortable with it. if my familys life is on the line ill go steal more ammo and guns, i also have plenty of big knives machetes pepper sprays baseball bats. ill hold my own

Quote Originally Posted by lionround View Post
    Selway Armory shows to have 9 boxes 50rd/box JHP 124 gr for $23.12/box If I do my math that is .46/rd. Not great, but not bad either.

BVAC 9MM JHP 124 Grain 50 Round Box New Components
    That's $34.55 shipped to my zip code, too much in my book. But thanks for posting, at least it's not $1 a round or more!

I picked up a box of Winchester 9mm at Academy Sports today, Box of 100 26.99. Looks like the online stores are really gouging people.

Supply and demand. They got it and some want it. But at those prices not me man. I reload 9mm and got enough to do me for a while. Untill this crazy frenzy settles down some.

i found 5.56 PMC XTAC @ Palmetto State Armory store for $11.99/box 3 box max

Yep, today I picked up a box of 9mm 115g FMJ 50-count American Eagle for $14.95 at Academy, I think it was.

Links