Alamo ammo HAHAHAHAHA

Alamo ammo HAHAHAHAHA

This is a discussion on Alamo ammo HAHAHAHAHA within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Was lookin around online with hopes to find some ammo. Looked at Alamo ammo and laughed laughed laughed. A brick of 22lr for $275.95. Come ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Alamo ammo HAHAHAHAHA

Alamo ammo HAHAHAHAHA

Was lookin around online with hopes to find some ammo. Looked at Alamo ammo and laughed laughed laughed. A brick of 22lr for $275.95. Come on people do they think we are that stupid. Or are there people actually buying this. This is wayyyyy outta hand if ya ask me. Glad Ive got some to last me awhile.

Someone must have paid it. With tomorrow's pending legislation owning a brick could be illegal soon.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Someone posted where somebody paid $300.00 for #1 pound of Blue Dot gunpowder.that equates to about .43 cents a grain,it takes a little over 8 grains of powder to load 1 9mm case so the powder alone would cost almost $3.50 for 1 round of 9mm.I usually pay around $96 - $147.00+ S&H for 8 pounds of powder depending on type
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sixgun View Post
    Was lookin around online with hopes to find some ammo. Looked at Alamo ammo and laughed laughed laughed. A brick of 22lr for $275.95. Come on people do they think we are that stupid. Or are there people actually buying this. This is wayyyyy outta hand if ya ask me. Glad Ive got some to last me awhile.

There's making a profit and then there's "Let's see if someone is crazy enough to buy it."

By the way, I officially extend an open offer on my house. $4,000,000 US Cash, and it's yours. PM me if interested.
    rammerjammer likes this.
    -PEF, a Framer with a Steelie...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. All guns are always loaded.
    2. Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
    3. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target.
    4. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.

Some people have lost their damn minds since this started. I plan on keepin mine.
    Ghost1958 and GhostMaker like this.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    Some people have lost their damn minds since this started. I plan on keepin mine.
    Yeah. Regardless of legislation, there is a serious bubble about to burst.

Sent from my Galaxy S2
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

There IS such a thing as a typo, too. CTD is listing PMC Starfire 9mm HP's at $89 for a box of 20. I can't believe they mean it.
    Regards,
    Jim
    NRA Life Member
    Charter Member (#00002) of the DC .41 LC Society
    He that cannot reason is a fool. He that will not is a bigot. He that dare not is a slave. - Andrew Carnegie

Quote Originally Posted by zacii View Post
    Yeah. Regardless of legislation, there is a serious bubble about to burst.
    S2
    Yep. And I'm eagerly awaiting the bursting of the bubble. Ready to start shooting/practicing/training again!

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PEF View Post
    There's making a profit and then there's "Let's see if someone is crazy enough to buy it."

By the way, I officially extend an open offer on my house. $4,000,000 US Cash, and it's yours. PM me if interested.
    Best to be careful, that 4 million might not buy much if things keep going the way they are headed in this country, if you know what I mean.
    Snub44 likes this.

Lmao wow---its companies like this...
    Glock 23 Gen 4
    Bravo Company AR-15

Senior Member Array jblives2ride's Avatar
    guess i was lucky had no 22 ammo and bass pro had box's of 375 rounds for 18.00 and I thought that was too much but got two any way and a 100 round box of 40..( that i didn't need becuase they had it) still looking for more 9mm so I can feel comfortable blowing off some ammo at the range..
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God,
    And die to find out there isn't, than live my life
    As if there isn't, and die to find out there is.
    God Bless

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    Someone posted where somebody paid $300.00 for #1 pound of Blue Dot gunpowder.that equates to about .43 cents a grain,it takes a little over 8 grains of powder to load 1 9mm case so the powder alone would cost almost $3.50 for 1 round of 9mm.I usually pay around $96 - $147.00+ S&H for 8 pounds of powder depending on type

I'll sell all the powder anyone wants at $300/lb!
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

Quote Originally Posted by Kilowatt3 View Post
    There IS such a thing as a typo, too. CTD is listing PMC Starfire 9mm HP's at $89 for a box of 20. I can't believe they mean it.
    Sadly enough that's not a typo. Ctd is selling pmags for 99.99. And glock 33 rd'ers for 179.99. They are gouging everyone. That's why so many people, myself included, have sworn off ctd. They are hurting us for their own gain. Might work shirt term but they have lost thousands of customers. For life.

Bob

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/MAG-074

I stand corrected. They are now 50 bucks for a pmag. They have comedown in price. But 50 bucks is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    I'll sell all the powder anyone wants at $300/lb!
    I'll take you up on that. But first, Guido and I are taking you in the back room to cut it. It better be pure stuff or we're laying out the plastic.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links