Finally recieved my rifle ammo from December!

This is a discussion on Finally recieved my rifle ammo from December! within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was very happy to have recieved my 2 spam cans of 5.45x39 from Sportsmansguide. I ordered them back in December for $139 for 1080 ...

Thread: Finally recieved my rifle ammo from December!

I was very happy to have recieved my 2 spam cans of 5.45x39 from Sportsmansguide. I ordered them back in December for $139 for 1080 rds of Russian surplus for my Waffen Werks and Arsenal AK-74. Now I have 2160 more rds to have fun with. It comes to around 12 cents a rd. Cheap ammo! It came 4 months later but they still honored the price. Wish I oredered more. However, it is still pretty available from $189 to $219 for 1080. I never thought the day would happen when ak-74 rds. were cheaper and more plentiful than 9mm and .22lr! Looks like this is now my range gun for the next few months!

Quote Originally Posted by koosh0122 View Post
    I was very happy to have recieved my 2 spam cans of 5.45x39 from Sportsmansguide. I ordered them back in December for $139 for 1080 rds of Russian surplus for my Waffen Werks and Arsenal AK-74. Now I have 2160 more rds to have fun with. It comes to around 12 cents a rd. Cheap ammo! It came 4 months later but they still honored the price. Wish I oredered more. However, it is still pretty available from $189 to $219 for 1080. I never thought the day would happen when ak-74 rds. were cheaper and more plentiful than 9mm and .22lr! Looks like this is now my range gun for the next few months!
    Good deal. I still have on order 2,500 rounds of .22 LR ammunition. Placed that order the last week in December for a price of $100.69. The latest from checking my order status is that expected shipment is May 15. I've been a member of their Buyer's Club for a few years now and have purchased a lot of stuff from them so I hope that they will honor that order price.

VIP Member
    Just my 1200 projos from Hornday 75 grain .224 ordered in the Fall.
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

Links