Just to make everyone jealous...

This is a discussion on Just to make everyone jealous... within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Yesterday I bought *1,500* (yes, that is one thousand five hundred) rounds of Corbon 9mm JHP for 32 cents a round! I felt like a ...

Thread: Just to make everyone jealous...

Just to make everyone jealous...

Yesterday I bought *1,500* (yes, that is one thousand five hundred) rounds of Corbon 9mm JHP for 32 cents a round! I felt like a kid at Christmas. I'm taking a Dave Harrington class from them in a few weeks and that's the requirement for ammunition. The requirement was 2,000 rounds, but due to the shortage it was decreased.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnaengus View Post
    Yesterday I bought *1,500* (yes, that is one thousand five hundred) rounds of Corbon 9mm JHP for 32 cents a round! I felt like a kid at Christmas. I'm taking a Dave Harrington class from them in a few weeks and that's the requirement for ammunition. The requirement was 2,000 rounds, but due to the shortage it was decreased.
    I'm just curious as to why you're using a JHP for training? It is a good price for JHP though!

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

Quote Originally Posted by onacoma View Post
    I'm just curious as to why you're using a JHP for training? It is a good price for JHP though!
    Especially 1500rds of HP????

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    Are you an agent for the DHS? LOL

You must have mis-understood the class requirements; Dave requires his students to purchase brass cased, standard pressure, FMJ ammunition. I can take the Corbon off your hands for what you paid if it would help you out...

I think they just manufactured range ammo with the supplies on hand. The boxes look great in my house.

Links