Found Ammo Yesterday

Found Ammo Yesterday

This is a discussion on Found Ammo Yesterday within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Went into the local Whale Mart* here in Mexifornia and found CCI 22 Win Mag for $12.97 a 50 round box, got 6 boxes! She ...

Thread: Found Ammo Yesterday

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar

Found Ammo Yesterday

Went into the local Whale Mart* here in Mexifornia and found CCI 22 Win Mag for $12.97 a 50 round box, got 6 boxes! She Who Must Be Obeyed will be Happy, Happy, Happy as this is her new range ammo for her Ruger LCR 22 Win. Mag.

It use to be I knew where every rest stop was, but now I have to mapped every Whale Mart!

Thats added two hour to my travel time!

*Last trip to hawaii, our GPS Chatty Kathy pronoused Wal-Mart = Whale Mart!

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

I've been looking for any CCI rimfire in 22LR, 22Mag, or 17 HMR so I can get one of their spinning targets they have on rebate promotion. I have until June 30th to track a couple boxes down. Have plenty of old stock, but it must be a new purchase. You should check into the promo since you have enough boxes (2) to qualify. Congrats on the ammo score. I found some HST 45 and 9mm yesterday too. =)
    Author of the Pocket Guns and Gear blog. Stop by for a peek at http://mousegunaddict.blogspot.com

Where in my blasted state if you dont mind my asking? I do not have a need for those rounds, but have ventured into a Walfart once or twice recently just to check, even though I despise the place...
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Ljutic View Post
    I've been looking for any CCI rimfire in 22LR, 22Mag, or 17 HMR so I can get one of their spinning targets they have on rebate promotion. I have until June 30th to track a couple boxes down. Have plenty of old stock, but it must be a new purchase. You should check into the promo since you have enough boxes (2) to qualify. Congrats on the ammo score. I found some HST 45 and 9mm yesterday too. =)
    Pm me and let me know what you need for your rebate!

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

Quote Originally Posted by BigJon10125 View Post
    Where in my blasted state if you dont mind my asking? I do not have a need for those rounds, but have ventured into a Walfart once or twice recently just to check, even though I despise the place...
    Fontucky and Rancho Cucamonga! They had very little stock, some hunting ammo, but no handgun or 22LR

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    My local gunstore has plenty of everything, prices only slightly higher than pre-election. .22 s still on the short list though, limits on the rest. Had primers on hnad but no small pistol.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

My LGS had Small Pistol Magnum Primers which I do not want to use. Did not buy, but did get a pound of AA2 Powder!
    Praise the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle --- Psalm 144
    NRA Endowment Life
    There are NO Silver Medals for Street Combat
    Blue Thunder, I smell Victory in the Morning!

Sponsored Links