+1 for Natchezss!

+1 for Natchezss!

This is a discussion on +1 for Natchezss! within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was on the hunt for some ammo the past few weeks and I came up short when looking in different store. After browsing some ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By sioux565
  • 1 Post By JoJoGunn

Thread: +1 for Natchezss!

+1 for Natchezss!

I was on the hunt for some ammo the past few weeks and I came up short when looking in different store. After browsing some different sites online I came across Natchezss Shooters Supplies. Their front page had a small ad saying that they had 380 ammo in stock which is what I was looking for. PMC Bronze was the ammo in stock and it was just under $20 a box which is a very fair price if you ask me. A few clicks later and 200 rounds were ordered. The ammo shipped the next morning and I received it 2 days later! Overall I was very happy with this company and I will be ordering from them again!

www.natchezss.com
    Philly Boy and msgt/ret like this.

I bought some 22lr from them and got it quickly, at a good price. They, along with Midway, have my business from now on.

Sounds like a good deal and you got it quick. Im watching their site for any other stuff I might want. Less than $20 for a box of 380 id say thats reasonable nowadays.

A friend of mine told me of them. I had been looking for S&W Bodyguard magazines that have been next to impossible to find.

I scored two of them from this place and they shipped out and came to my home in 3 days.

I give them a high rating too.
    sioux565 likes this.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

I too am a fan! These guys and Midway from now on. I really hope the NRA drops Cheaper than Diamonds as a sponsor.
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

+2 for Natchez and Gunbot Got a notification that 9mm S&B was in stock and I promptly ordered my limit!

I am by no means a hoarder, just need to feed 2 new 9mm gun purchases I plan on making in the next couple of months...

Distinguished Member Array shadowwalker's Avatar
    I have bought from them for sometime and always got good prices and service

I have ordered from them twice and they have fantastic service. Every time I look at anything at CTD it is so expensive. I'll never buy from them.

I bought most of my reloading equipment from Natchez years ago. Them and Midway. Two top notch E tailers in my book!

Quote Originally Posted by BigHoles View Post
    I bought most of my reloading equipment from Natchez years ago. Them and Midway. Two top notch E tailers in my book!
    Same here. I'm not a fan of the LGS here so these guys get a lot of my business.

they need to change their inventory counter to subtract upon addition to cart, not order placement. I have tried 5 times there when gunbot notified me of .223 and buy the time I got to checkout the error message was popping up that my item had gone out of stock.

I'm sure they don't care though. A sale is a sale.
    My metal band: Born under Sirius

Glock 23, mic holster, clipdraw, abdominal carry.

Links