.45ACP Ammo Available

This is a discussion on .45ACP Ammo Available within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; FEDERAL PREMIUM TACTICAL HYDRA-SHOK 230grn 45ACP - 50 ROUNDS -- $36.00 -- 2 box limit PISTOL AMMUNITION - Federal Tactical LEO - FEDERAL PREMIUM TACTICAL ...

Thread: .45ACP Ammo Available

.45ACP Ammo Available

FEDERAL PREMIUM TACTICAL HYDRA-SHOK 230grn 45ACP - 50 ROUNDS -- $36.00 -- 2 box limit
    PISTOL AMMUNITION - Federal Tactical LEO - FEDERAL PREMIUM TACTICAL HYDRA-SHOK 230grn 45ACP (P45HS1G) - 50 ROUNDS

FEDERAL PREMIUM TACTICAL HST 230grn 45ACP - 50 ROUNDS -- $34.50 -- 3 box limit
    PISTOL AMMUNITION - Federal Tactical LEO - FEDERAL PREMIUM TACTICAL HST 230grn 45ACP (P45HST2) - 50 ROUNDS
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

2. Remove Ads

I just bought 300 rounds of Winchester .45 fmj for $140 on Gunbroker.com; it works out to about $26 a box with shipping. I was determined to wait until the hoarding was over but I got tired of going to the local stores every couple of days only to learn they had a line of people out front at 6 in the morning waiting to buy range ammo. By 9 it's all gone. What the hell are these people doing with all this ammo? Probably selling it on Gunbroker.com at 20 percent profit! :)

Distinguished Member Array CDW4ME's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowman View Post
    FEDERAL PREMIUM TACTICAL HYDRA-SHOK 230grn 45ACP - 50 ROUNDS -- $36.00 -- 2 box limit
    PISTOL AMMUNITION - Federal Tactical LEO - FEDERAL PREMIUM TACTICAL HYDRA-SHOK 230grn 45ACP (P45HS1G) - 50 ROUNDS

FEDERAL PREMIUM TACTICAL HST 230grn 45ACP - 50 ROUNDS -- $34.50 -- 3 box limit
    PISTOL AMMUNITION - Federal Tactical LEO - FEDERAL PREMIUM TACTICAL HST 230grn 45ACP (P45HST2) - 50 ROUNDS
    That's a pretty good price normally, very good right now.
    No internal lock or magazine disconnect on my pistols!

Thanks, just ordered 3 boxes as this is what I use foe EDC.

Not bad at all! Better deal than the Gold Dots.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

Not bad at all considering the way things have been, Bought a little cheaper local today 10bxs $35bx otd

Better get it before DHS buys it all, normally the gun shop I go to has a pretty decent selection though.

Still available............
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Links