Bullet blitz: Demand from public, government leaves ammo shelves empty

This is a discussion on Bullet blitz: Demand from public, government leaves ammo shelves empty within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Interesting read for those of us who need ammunition to train new shooters! Bullet blitz: Demand from public, government leaves ammo shelves empty | Fox ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By bmcgilvray
  • 2 Post By Manderinobyebye

Thread: Bullet blitz: Demand from public, government leaves ammo shelves empty

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar

Bullet blitz: Demand from public, government leaves ammo shelves empty

Interesting read for those of us who need ammunition to train new shooters!

Bullet blitz: Demand from public, government leaves ammo shelves empty | Fox News

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

2. Remove Ads

Inhofe: Obama admin trying to 'dry up' ammo supply [AUDIO] | The Daily Caller

mebbe so...mebbe not.

I am personally for curtailing bureaucratic government agencies' acquisitions of ammunition and hope the AMMO bill passes. https://www.opencongress.org/bill/113-s843/letters
    Cheesewiz likes this.
    “No possible rapidity of fire can atone for habitual carelessness of aim with the first shot.”

Theodore Roosevelt, The Wilderness Hunter, 1893

Everyone needs to read the link from the above post - Sen James Inhofe . Good read and some people here refuse to believe this is happening or has nothing to do with the ammo supply. Yes we are buying more or at least trying to, leading part of the shortage but the underlying issue and intent of this administration is eyebrow raising at best . Potus has said and I quote " This administration will do everything in its power " on gun control ....

Distinguished Member Array SCXDm9's Avatar
    This why there in an ammo shortage....
    Hoarding & irrational ammo purchases

Ex Member Array Manderinobyebye's Avatar
    I do believe the government would try it.What kinda surprises me,is some of the childish whining about what other people chooses,to buy with their very own money.People has the right to own firearms and they have the right to buy what they want,smh.
    Eric357 and Kilowatt3 like this.

Links