Some good news, and I met an idiot buying ammo :-)

This is a discussion on Some good news, and I met an idiot buying ammo :-) within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; First the good news! Found out last night that the ammo truck at Bass Pro (love that store) would be there this morning. Learned from ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Sister

Thread: Some good news, and I met an idiot buying ammo :-)

Distinguished Member

First the good news! Found out last night that the ammo truck at Bass Pro (love that store) would be there this morning. Learned from last times mistake that being only 5'3" I needed to be at the front of the line or the tall men would get all the ammo when the door opened. So there I was at 7:15 this morning. They open at 9a. Guess who was first in line and got a box of 1,000 .22lr's!!!! They only had 6 boxes and there was at least 25 in line.

There was a man that talked with me about the ammo shortage, I told him that I thought it was this crazy government that made people buy it. He told me that it was THE INTERNET that was causing the trouble. I wanted to say that is like saying the youtube video causing the uproar on Bengazi was about saying the same thing. This same dum dum was buying ammo?! I think he should have been deemed mentally incompetent for making such a statement and denied the purchase of the ammo. For once, I was able to keep my mouth shut and be polite and not say anything more and talked with the others.
    Kennydale, msgt/ret and Broadus like this.
    Matthew 10:33

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

~ Jesus ~

Score!

The early bird gets the worm...
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Distinguished Member
    I was impressed, they had a decent supply of other hard to find ammo like 308 & 9mm (I don't own one so didn't get any of that). I also scored a small box of .40 today. 2 weeks ago during the late morning I got a box of 100 .40's and 100 .38's. Whomever owns that store needs to open more ~ this is the only one in the state to my knowledge. TY for the thumbs up, I've had a happy face all day, my Deddy said he will go shooting with me now ~ he can't shoot my 308 or 12G because of quadruple by-pass (he's 76yo) and I think a .22 will not kick hard enough to hurt him with the heart thing and all.
    Matthew 10:33

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

~ Jesus ~

Links