Demand from public, government leaves ammo shelves empty

This is a discussion on Demand from public, government leaves ammo shelves empty within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Demand for guns and ammunition has cleaned out stores nationwide, leading to waiting lists and early morning lines outside of gun and sporting good stores ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By smolck

Thread: Demand from public, government leaves ammo shelves empty

Demand from public, government leaves ammo shelves empty

Demand for guns and ammunition has cleaned out stores nationwide, leading to waiting lists and early morning lines outside of gun and sporting good stores for ammunition shipments. Common calibers routinely sell out within minutes of appearing on store shelves and prices have soared as much as 70 percent.
    Bullet]Bullet blitz: Demand from public, government leaves ammo shelves empty | Fox News
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member
    Not sure if you saw my thread on finding the ammo and having to be in line at 7:15 this morning but I did get the ammo, store opened at 9a and I was fortunate to get a box of .22lr 1,000 rounds and paid $52. and some change (was NOT "change" I could believe in, lolololol). It's worth it for me and my Deddy to go out and have a fun Father ~ Daughter day at the range, he's 76 and his health isn't the best, it was worth every minute and every penny spent!

But yeah...the overall picture of what we have to go through isn't what it should be here in America.
    Matthew 10:33

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

~ Jesus ~

Only availability problems is big box stores. I can get any caliber, any time at my local range or gun store. Do I pay more, yes indeed. But not THAT much more, maybe $5 per box.

Its an old story at this point, I think we all know ammo is scarce. My question is when will it recover?
    miller_man likes this.
    As Benjamin Franklin left the hall in Philadelphia, he was asked, “What kind of government have you given us, Dr. Franklin?” He replied: “A republic, if you can keep it.”

Links