where to find 380 auto FMJ

This is a discussion on where to find 380 auto FMJ within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hey guys, this last weekend I picked up two 380's (Taurus TCP and S&W Bodyguard), but my LGS did not have any 380 FMJ in ...

Thread: where to find 380 auto FMJ

where to find 380 auto FMJ

Hey guys,
    this last weekend I picked up two 380's (Taurus TCP and S&W Bodyguard), but my LGS did not have any 380 FMJ in stock. I called around in Reno NV where I live, and guns stores only had HP which is a waste of $$ for target shooting. Cabelas did not have it, and a sporting goods store had it but had priced winchester ammo at 44$ for a box of 100, which is almost .50 a round, which is how much I would expect to pay for .45 ACP. I've looked online too, and it seems all the reasonable sites are out. Any good places to buy online? And I have to send it to an FFL right? Thanks
    -Linny

2. Remove Ads

Great little site. Set an alert and you can jump on a good deal when it pops up. I get ammo sent direct to my home and office. Not sure what NV law is there.
    GunBot find .380 Auto ammo in stock

Ah it's a lifesaver thank you!

My local Scheel's store has tons of .380 ball including 250 round bulk packs of UMC.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

Links