Brenneke Slugs for alternate shot gun

This is a discussion on Brenneke Slugs for alternate shot gun within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm picking up a Saiga 12 today to go along with the 88, I keep buckshot in the 88 but the factory spec saiga will ...

Thread: Brenneke Slugs for alternate shot gun

Brenneke Slugs for alternate shot gun

I'm picking up a Saiga 12 today to go along with the 88, I keep buckshot in the 88 but the factory spec saiga will deform buckshot in the mag over time. So I was thinking loading the chamber with buckshot for homedefense as needed but have the mag loaded with brenneke slugs incase bears or trucks roll up on the house however unlikely that may be.

I'm wondering if anyone does something like this, I have some brenneke slugs on the side saddle of the 88 but due to over penetration of basicaly anything I don't keep them in the gun.
    Mossberg Maverick 88, Saiga 12, FN FNAR, SKS, SKS Paratrooper, AK-74, Marlin 60, Mosin Nagant 91/30, Browning A bolt II, Kahr PM9, Hi Point C9, Glock 20 (29 chop), Walther P22, Tauras PT92AF, Colt LE6920, Marlin 60SN, Mak-90

2. Remove Ads

Links