Ammo

Ammo

This is a discussion on Ammo within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Scored some boxes from the local shop, a box each for my Glock 27, Ruger P90, Bersa .380 and my Beretta .22. Shelves looked much ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By skysoldier29

Thread: Ammo

Ammo

Scored some boxes from the local shop, a box each for my Glock 27, Ruger P90, Bersa .380 and my Beretta .22. Shelves looked much better then the last time I was there.

sgammo.com just got a big shipment of 9mm Federal HST JHP. I couldn't resist...I have a problem.

Distinguished Member Array skysoldier29's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid150 View Post
    sgammo.com just got a big shipment of 9mm Federal HST JHP. I couldn't resist...I have a problem.
    Glad I was paying attention, I just ordered a few boxes of HSTs as well. Looking for Gold Dots, but I'll take what I can get.
    blitzburgh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by skysoldier29 View Post
    Glad I was paying attention, I just ordered a few boxes of HSTs as well. Looking for Gold Dots, but I'll take what I can get.
    I favor the HST's, they are my EDC. I bought some of the lighter stuff this time, normally I carry the 147 gr +P, but I want the lighter +P cartridges for summer.

Distinguished Member Array skysoldier29's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid150 View Post
    I favor the HST's, they are my EDC. I bought some of the lighter stuff this time, normally I carry the 147 gr +P, but I want the lighter +P cartridges for summer.
    I normally carry 147 Ranger Ts and only have a box left. I ran Rangers, HSTs, Gold Dots, PDX 1, Golden Sabers through all my 9mms. So during times like these, I can buy what is out there and not worry about having to re test ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by skysoldier29 View Post
    I normally carry 147 Ranger Ts and only have a box left. I ran Rangers, HSTs, Gold Dots, PDX 1, Golden Sabers through all my 9mms. So during times like these, I can buy what is out there and not worry about having to re test ammo.
    I have a whole lot of 124 gr +P Ranger T's as well. Good cartridge.

I haven't bought any ammo since March. But seems everytime I'm looking for something else here I come across a box of ammo. And in the strangest places too.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Sponsored Links