Ammo

This is a discussion on Ammo within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Scored some boxes from the local shop, a box each for my Glock 27, Ruger P90, Bersa .380 and my Beretta .22. Shelves looked much ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By skysoldier29

Thread: Ammo

Ammo

Scored some boxes from the local shop, a box each for my Glock 27, Ruger P90, Bersa .380 and my Beretta .22. Shelves looked much better then the last time I was there.

2. Remove Ads

sgammo.com just got a big shipment of 9mm Federal HST JHP. I couldn't resist...I have a problem.

Distinguished Member Array skysoldier29's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid150 View Post
    sgammo.com just got a big shipment of 9mm Federal HST JHP. I couldn't resist...I have a problem.
    Glad I was paying attention, I just ordered a few boxes of HSTs as well. Looking for Gold Dots, but I'll take what I can get.
    blitzburgh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by skysoldier29 View Post
    Glad I was paying attention, I just ordered a few boxes of HSTs as well. Looking for Gold Dots, but I'll take what I can get.
    I favor the HST's, they are my EDC. I bought some of the lighter stuff this time, normally I carry the 147 gr +P, but I want the lighter +P cartridges for summer.

Distinguished Member Array skysoldier29's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid150 View Post
    I favor the HST's, they are my EDC. I bought some of the lighter stuff this time, normally I carry the 147 gr +P, but I want the lighter +P cartridges for summer.
    I normally carry 147 Ranger Ts and only have a box left. I ran Rangers, HSTs, Gold Dots, PDX 1, Golden Sabers through all my 9mms. So during times like these, I can buy what is out there and not worry about having to re test ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by skysoldier29 View Post
    I normally carry 147 Ranger Ts and only have a box left. I ran Rangers, HSTs, Gold Dots, PDX 1, Golden Sabers through all my 9mms. So during times like these, I can buy what is out there and not worry about having to re test ammo.
    I have a whole lot of 124 gr +P Ranger T's as well. Good cartridge.

I haven't bought any ammo since March. But seems everytime I'm looking for something else here I come across a box of ammo. And in the strangest places too.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Links