Have I been Duped?

This is a discussion on Have I been Duped? within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have just purchased 4 boxes of 50 rounds of 135 grain critical duty 9mm from SGammo for $27.00. This is very cheap compared to ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Have I been Duped?

Have I been Duped?

I have just purchased 4 boxes of 50 rounds of 135 grain critical duty 9mm from SGammo for $27.00. This is very cheap compared to the other sites I have searched. I contacted SGammo to confirm price and they responded that it was. Anyone have any experience with them?
    Sister likes this.

2. Remove Ads

I have made many orders from SGAmmo and find them to be top notch. The thing I notice most with these guys is that they do not rape you on shipping charges. Take a look at most of the other on line sellers. They appear sometimes to offer a great price, but when you add in their excessive shipping charges, the deal is not so good. I have had nothing but good experiences with SGAmmo and am waiting for them to get some regular 9mm ammo back in stock.
    Best way to win a gun fight? "That's easy, don't show up."
    --Wyatt Earp

"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."
    -- Wyatt Earp

Thanks for the response. Ive seen other companies sell boxes of 25 for the same amount. If this goes well they will earn a loyal customer.

Please do post back if it does go well. I've been hesitant about using them.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Distinguished Member Array technomonster's Avatar
    SG ammo is no scam, they offer some of the best prices on the web. 50rd boxes are always way cheaper, from any vender.i never buy 20rd boxes.
    “Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains.” Winston Churchill

VIP Member
    SGAmmo = good product and great service.
    "Mind own business"
    "Always cut cards"

+1 for SG Ammo have ordered lots of ammo from them and no issues at all very good prices DVD quick shipping... You won't be disappointed...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

SGammo is my go-to source for carry ammo. They sell 50rd Law Enforcement packaged self defense ammo for significantly less than your local gun store sells it. They are a great company. They still have 147gr HSTs in stock too.

SG Ammo is good to go. Im guessing you bought some kind of steel cased ammo, not brass. It is cheaper.

Dont know what you are shooting, but steel cased works great in my glocks, and M&P Compact 9mm.

...$27 per box?
    Quote Originally Posted by mjblat View Post
    I have just purchased 4 boxes of 50 rounds of 135 grain critical duty 9mm from SGammo for $27.00. This is very cheap compared to the other sites I have searched. I contacted SGammo to confirm price and they responded that it was. Anyone have any experience with them?

Senior Member Array digitalexplr's Avatar
    SGAmmo is probably the best place on the web to buy ammo. Fair price, fast shipping and great customer support.
    NRA Life Member

Distinguished Member Array BadgerJ's Avatar
    4 for 27 is $6.50 a box. That's a deal. OTOH, the cheapest I've seen is $0.31-32/round. It's 147 gr 9mm. 50 for $16. Not SD ammo, but 950fps FMJ is fine by me. Have yet to shoot it, though.
    Hopyard likes this.

...no, it's per box...50 rd/$26.95...they have the +p and regular power...Hornady...don't think they do steelcase...this site looks good...

Thirteen and a half cents per round??

So tell us...What exactly is your cotton pickin' complaint??
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Many great experiences with SGAmmo.com. The prices used to always be on the low-end of the scale, and now it is hit or miss. So, doing some research before making a major purchase makes sense. For just four boxes it's hard to make a big mistake either way (unless you're paying $1/round or something like that).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links