Anyone Use Xtreme Bullets

This is a discussion on Anyone Use Xtreme Bullets within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; This is my 1st time ordering bullets so I'll not sure if prices are in line/cheap/pricey? I did compare to Cabella's Berry Bullets and these ...

Thread: Anyone Use Xtreme Bullets

Anyone Use Xtreme Bullets

This is my 1st time ordering bullets so I'll not sure if prices are in line/cheap/pricey?
    I did compare to Cabella's Berry Bullets and these are cheaper. And if you buy what they have in stock you get 15% off your order.

X-Treme Bullets the finest hard-cast bullets and plated bullets money can buy

Let me know please

2. Remove Ads

9 cents a bullet for cast lead,If you have access to lead either wheel weights or scrap lead I look for the hard scrap lead,pipe lead is soft,i take a ball peen hammer and whack it to see how easy it dents,the harder it is to dent the better for bullets.I started out with a lee bottom pour #20 pot and a Lee 6 cavity tumble lube mold then got the Lee Lube and Sizing die for the caliber I was casting,I could make bullets for about .02 each,the setup was paid for in the first 1500 bullets I made.I now use a Master Caster bullet maker and even tho I have about $4000 in reloading/bullet casting equipment it has paid for itself several times over
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Sorry - I should have said the plated bullets

Quote Originally Posted by gtn View Post
    This is my 1st time ordering bullets so I'll not sure if prices are in line/cheap/pricey?
    I did compare to Cabella's Berry Bullets and these are cheaper. And if you buy what they have in stock you get 15% off your order.

X-Treme Bullets the finest hard-cast bullets and plated bullets money can buy

Let me know please
    I have used them on a couple of reload cycles. I have a box of 500 45 230gr RN sitting right next to me on the desk as I type this I have had no issues with them. The link you show is actually cheaper than I have found them in the past. I may have to order some more :)

VIP Member
    I use them in my 9mm and they're fine bullets.
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

I use them they work just fine.
    Don

Links