What Did You See on the "For Sale" Shelve Today

This is a discussion on What Did You See on the "For Sale" Shelve Today within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; so tell us: "What Did You See "For Sale" on the Ammo Shelve Today? I saw......... Federal Premium HST Tactical 45acp 230g #P45HST2 50-round boxes ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By zamboni

Thread: What Did You See on the "For Sale" Shelve Today

What Did You See on the "For Sale" Shelve Today

so tell us: "What Did You See "For Sale" on the Ammo Shelve Today?

I saw.........

Federal Premium HST Tactical 45acp 230g #P45HST2 50-round boxes for $24.95 ah box . . .

Federal 5.56/M193 Ball ~ XM193 55g 20-round boxes for $8.50 ah box . . .

Federal 5.56/M1885 62g #XM855BK150 150-round boxes for $62.95 ah box . . .

Federal American Eagle 9mm FMJ 115g 50-round boxes for $12.95 ah box . . .

with no limit at our area LGStore

2. Remove Ads

Nice find on the HST! I have never once seen any available in SD. I get mine online but not that cheap! Today the LGS had a ton of ammo, basically everything...except .22lr, of course. Even had WWB 9mm in stock in pretty good quantities (but a bit overpriced @ $30/100). That's a great price on the AE 9mm! Pretty much pre-scare.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

Hot Diggity Dog

Stopped in at WW today to get some last minuet stuff for Thanksgiving Dinner tomorrow and I saw . . .

Federal 22LR 550-round 36g HP Copper Plated High Velocity Value Pk’s $20.98 ech
    StormRhydr likes this.

Cool! I have found CCI Mini-Mags fairly frequently at WM. I'm actually set pretty well for .22lr at the moment.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

Links