Defensive Carry banner

Tula brand 9mm ammo?

4K views 35 replies 33 participants last post by  druryj 
#1 ·
Anybody use this brand of 9mm ammo?If so whats your opinion??

#29 ·
I shot 300 rounds of their brass cased ammo out of my Shield. It is the only ammo I have had issues with. I have had failure to extract issues and have had some jam in the gun. I'm not sure if it is just because it is dirty ammo or not. The Shield was cleaned before I took it to the range. The Shield shot everything else reliably from day one. Cheap range ammo but I probably won't use it anymore.

#30 ·
Oddly, my 1911 hates Blazer, but will eat Tul like skittles. And at .30 a round from WalMart ( of all places..) its getting stocked up. Yes it is a dirty brand. But accuracy/reliability has been acceptable and 100%. Better than bargain brass and cheaper by several dollars a box. Surely the 9mm is the same dirty quality.

#34 ·
It is too dirty for my nice guns. I have bought and used it but will not do so again.

My ammo supplier says not to worry since it will not be readily available much longer due to sanctions against Russia and their associated countries.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.