Need some helping locating .38 short-barrel Gold Dots...

This is a discussion on Need some helping locating .38 short-barrel Gold Dots... within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well it seems from all the research I have compiled, that there seems to be no better round for the .38 Special 1.875" barreled J-Frame ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JohnHancock

Thread: Need some helping locating .38 short-barrel Gold Dots...

Well it seems from all the research I have compiled, that there seems to be no better round for the .38 Special 1.875" barreled J-Frame than the Speer Gold Dot 135gr. .38 Special + P Short Barrel.

Model# 23921.

The difficulty I have is that I have scrounged all the internet and local sources I can possibly come up with, and have been rewarded with zilch, nadda, nothing.

Surely some place on the earth I have yet to find actually has these in stock?

Any help here fellas'?

I'm right there with you Foo, and all I can't tell you is that it ain't out there! It looks like all of the online testimonials, ballistics videos and the popularity of .38/.357 revolvers is making this the snubby go-to defense round. The shelves are bare as a result. I'm keeping an eye out at the local sports superstore as well as the out-of-the-way LGS. Maybe something will turn up soon?
    BigJ.56 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnHancock View Post
    I'm right there with you Foo, and all I can't tell you is that it ain't out there! It looks like all of the online testimonials, ballistics videos and the popularity of .38/.357 revolvers is making this the snubby go-to defense round. The shelves are bare as a result. I'm keeping an eye out at the local sports superstore as well as the out-of-the-way LGS. Maybe something will turn up soon?
    Exact-a-tac-ly. I looked under every internet search engine rock for days. None to be found. Doing my due diligence, looks like Buffalo Bore is the next best option.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

I just received yesterday three boxes of BB 158 gr. LSWHP (Item 20c). They are more accurate in my snubbies than the GD. Certainly worth a look.

Have you tried Remington's customer service ? I was looking for a specific rifle and tried everywhere, when I called Rem They told me that they have a pallet on their dock now ready to go to the distributor. They even called the distributor to make sure they weren't all ready sold! Now maybe I just got lucky, and all the stars were in alignment, But it worked for me. DR

Sponsored Links