.38 Buffalo Bore 20e (Gold Nots)

This is a discussion on .38 Buffalo Bore 20e (Gold Nots) within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; First time poster here, please forgive if this has been covered elsewhere... Because it was mentioned in several online vendor descriptions that the above ammo ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By starman

Thread: .38 Buffalo Bore 20e (Gold Nots)

.38 Buffalo Bore 20e (Gold Nots)

First time poster here, please forgive if this has been covered elsewhere...

Because it was mentioned in several online vendor descriptions that the above ammo used Gold Dot bullets, I ordered a couple of boxes direct from Buffalo Bore. However, upon receiving them, the bullets appear (to my novice eyes) to be similar to Hi Shoks(?). Tim at BB acknowledges that the Gold Dots are as hard for him to obtain as for anyone else, and he is not mentioning Gold Dot on his web site. But other vendors, and test sites, do still mention the Gold Dots. (I do wish the the stock number had been changed when the ammo changed).

My question is, does anyone know of ballistic gel tests done with this current version of the 20e. The only ones I find are all with the Gold Dot bullet.

Thanks for the help!
    gatorbait51 likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Links