Defensive Carry banner

Just took delivery!

2K views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  Longstreet 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
See less See more
Reactions: Pinot and Eric357
#3 ·
Btw the rifle I did not get. I screw up and posted the wrong pic and I can't delete it.

#6 ·
bulkammo.com is where I got it. I have found it "cheaper" at other places for maybe a buck less but they hardly have them. bulkammo has a bunch. I wanna place another large order but don't wanna drop the coin yet lol.

Thanks pgrass101 for fixing my mistake.

#11 ·
Just switched out ammo in the magazines. I had a wide selection but I just think HST is superior all around. So now I got to find a place to put all these. Auto part Material property Room Box Camera accessory

#13 ·
Reactions: pgrass101
#14 ·
That would look nice. I have no room in my ammo cans so I just dumped all my 9mm ball ammo out of their boxes and into a single ammo can. Bunch of Federal, Blazer, and Ranger. Now I gotta organize another 2 ammo cans to fit everything.

#15 ·
You should see the ammo I have ... Lets just say I have to be carfuly I dont load the mag with the wrong defesnive road .. Way too many qeustion why I am carrying black talons or +P++ austrian polcia issuse soft points :danceban:

But nice score ... You tried Critical Defesnive yet .. I hear the duty stuff is no where as good as CD .. One of my fav rounds .. PDX1 is good too .. But HST is good stuff ... I shuould add a few boxs .. Also I think I will add soem SXT and ranger for the kicks

Reactions: SigIsTheAnswer
#16 ·
I have some Critical Defense for my BG .380. I have seen it in 9mm and the reviews were great.

#20 ·
Reactions: SigIsTheAnswer
#19 ·
Those are outstanding videos filled with knowledge. I am glad I watched them all. And after watching his videos on the .380 I think I will let my Bodyguard go after I get the P938 the end of this year.

#21 ·
Yea, I had to break out the good stuff and retire my other SD ammo to the ammo cans for SHTF moments. I want to have the best rounds I can when I need them for defense of my family and myself.

#23 ·
Any idea how these compare to the Hornady Critical Duty ammo?

#24 ·
Quality 9mm is definitely a little easier to find, at least online, than it's been in over a year. I just bought 10 boxes of the same 124 gr. and a case of the same 147 gr. Should be delivered on Wednesday.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.